OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

I don’t know if you guys have seen this but IOS is selling the XP-G2 S4 :open_mouth: 2B now.

I have to be honest i felt a slight sting of buyers remorse when saw that, i guess i have to get one and try it out sooner rather than later :wink:

Hank will also sell the XP-G2 S3 3D next week :slight_smile:
Iif we can only figure out Vinz magical process how to dedome, but don’t lose the tint, i would be able to place a beautiful 3D tinted spot far away.

Hmm, there is a physics problem here: what I understand from how it works: if the luminance of the die is improved (=the cause of improved throw) by dedoming, then neccessarily the tint has shifted. See: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/13495

I read a bit more on his diamond treatment. He doesn’t go into details anywhere but it seems he either flattens and reshapes the existing dome or affixes a new shallower dome lens right onto the die. Thereby precisely controlling the apparent die size, emission profile and also somehow minimizing the green/warmer tint shift.
Unfortunately it seems pretty labour intensive, I was hoping it would be as simple as finding and using the right type of led seal compound to have a similar effect.

Djozz, have you got any experience with applying common led seal to emitters after dedoming? Does it have any affect on tint shift at all?

Djozz Vinz managed to change color tint after dedoming. It is true.

Look here:

He can change color tint from neutral to cool white with some kind of diamond treating???

Hat down for guy that will crack this :)

Thanks n10sivern for the GB Ordered 2 with aff link.

i think after vinz dedomed the led, he domed it again with a mini wavien collar the size of the led dome :smiley:

Y’all need to hurry up and buy all of these so I can start the next group buy :wink:
Yes, I may have a little something something in the works and I would assume with Gearbest, but I’m not starting it until this one is done. This one has to be a raging success for Gearbest to continue to trust me.

Gonna give us a tease at least on what brand the light is gonna be for the next group buy?

I can’t wait for my 1405 and 1504. I even paid for upgraded shipping on the 1504!

I’m stoked about the extra pills too, this is going to let me have a MT-G2, XM-L2, XP-G2 and a red XP-E all setup and ready to go. That was a great idea ordering extras.

Next group buy should be 50mm uniquefire aspheric.

Nope…

If I am close than it will be this little thing:

If so I am in.

I hear what you are saying but those crazy throw loving Germans :smiley: over there. wouldn’t leave any throw on the table, so i hope it is possible without losing throw.

@Linus, thats interesting, i wonder where we can find such small lenses, and what type of lenses & would they be have to be coated also.

I have a Zeusray where i have placed a non coated 12mm aspheric lens some mm above the dedomed die, and it makes the tint almost get back to its non dedomed state and as far as i can see, it throws just as well as it did before i placed the extra small lens there, only with a much bigger spot.

I’m not telling!!!

A suitable hunting friendly host w 55+head, single battery one probaby ?:slight_smile: - whats what we definately miss over here

:wink: close.

Come on people, buy this stuff up. If you agreed to a host, then buy it. I know for a fact there are people that agreed and have not purchased. If you don’t, you hurt all of us. Gearbest doesn’t usually do hosts and agreed to this one. They gave us an easy goal of 100. If we can’t even meet that, then next time they will ask for 150 or 200. There are several other lights that I can possibly get as hosts, but it’s not going to happen if the community doesn’t support the previous one. What’s not to love? Great host with lots of potential, pressure switch, and a great deal on batteries. This will be a 400kcd light whether it is by me, KKW, Djozz, luminarium, Nitro, Cajampa, or whoever. For the price vs potential I don’t think there is a better light out there right now. Personally I think KKW will do it first :wink:

I would love to be the first, I’m at a loss unless I can find an XP-G2 with a lower Vf. I do have a couple other ideas I’m going to try. The picture is of something that may not work but will be worth a shot for $3.

Hmmm that’s interesting. I have faith in ya brother.

Maybe not all who signed up for the host even know it is for sale, and aren’t very active here.

Maybe you can send out PM’s to those on the list like the X6 GB did, so they get an email about the PM so they will know the GB is on.

My host arrived at Chicago post office at 9:19 AM Friday morning. Let’s see how long it take for the USPS monkeys to get it moving.