OK... *now* I'm back as dorpmuller!

Was gone for a few years, lost my account info, started new account, didn't wanna lose post count etc., decided to change back to original account with the help of our extremely patient administrator!

So for those that remember me from the Old Lumens days, I am definitely dorpmuller.

Bet you were able to follow that all very clearly!

Rich

Welcome back!

Thanks!

Welcome back, dorpmuller!

Welcome back! Nice to meet you :smiley:

Hey Rich, I’m from centra PA as well. I don’t know how long, or if, you’ve been out of the flashlight game but I’ve a small collection of some of the newer lights if you ever want to check something out before buying. What all did you get into? The most I do is reflow LEDs and occasionally have some parts made at my local machine shop. Ever want to meet up, let me know.

Might just take you up on that... I'm in the Lewisburg area. Been out of the forum end since ~2014-15 I think. Old Lumens was still around..I think he passed on shortly after I was gone. Shoot me a pm with some info...maybe there's others from the area that we could get something going with a meetup. God knows I don't have much of a social life and. Before things changed on CPF I went to the first 3 Photonfests they had and it was lots of fun to meet up, compare lights and have some comraderie. That was around 2002-2003. So I've been in it for awhile!

Thanks for the reachout!

Hey there dorpmuller, great to see you back!

Thanks! And thanks for fixing things. Much appreciated!

Just curious...

what was your non-dorpmuller user name?

Welcome back mate. Good to see someone giving sb something to do. :slight_smile:

Only for a week or so it was Falcon9h. Made that account 'cause I couldn't access this one at first.

Thanks... browsed in once a year or so ago and saw Old Lumens passed away. Bummed. He was my spiritual brother, the only other guy that did lights with hand tools like myself.

Hello dorpmuller!

Mmm, I admit I like to build some gizmo from time to time. I don't have a lathe, just rotary tool and some other basic stuff. That quote of yours… is inspiring.

Thu, 01/09/2020 - 07:08

Barkuti the best remedy is one tried and tested. Big pharma sucks I know but it’s science. PM me your alternatives or don’t. But we can’t pray cancer away. I never had panic attacks til recently. It sucks. I use Ativan. And I’m down for anything that makes it go away. But medicine seems to work better than prayer.

Hey dorpmuller! I rarely post cause all ya’ll much smarter than me . I remember ya and like to welcome you back. I’ll go back to being quiet now.