Ok, so how old is everyone? [Winner!]

I have underwear older than you..

+ 1

That made my day - I laughed out loud. My 9 year old granddaughter does the same thing but she tells her grandma to go easy on me

Foy

There's a surprisingly wide age range on the forum here. This, in addition to the wide geographic spread among our members, is likely why it's such a pleasant place.

We're like the friggin' flashlight U.N over here ! <-------- best New Yorker accent.

I just turned 40, and the wifey and I have been together for going on 14 years...

The poor beggar!

I wonder how many times she has to go through them before she's satisfied she has gotten the right figure Laughing

27.. affirmative....

Put me down for 50.

By now, I'm used to being ignored by younger women, so the only thing annoying about getting old is my eyesight. I hate reading glasses.

26 y/o with 7 years in the fire service and 5 years in law enforcement. The job starting to take a toll on certain parts of the body and mind. Feelin great most of the time, wish I knew back then what I know now and wish I had the wisdom of a 50+ y/o everyday.

...and there goes my morning coffees

56, and I want that light. Don't see very well, lately...

...36 years in electronics. Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.

I could have said belly button lint

I was thinking socks because they wear out faster than undees.

I'd rather look at socks, than undees.

I bet those undees are beyond the snuggin' up stage. Prolly sell 'em at a garage sale for a two-man tent...

On average we are 45, I am 60 and my wife is 30, you can tell the age gap she is the more serious mature one, me not so much.

Howler99 take a trip to Asia the younger women treat older American guys like rock stars. Sorry I can't help with you eyesight.

So who won the drawing?

18 til i die Cool

But 51 in real years Undecided

really????

Not true in Indonesia Harry?

I'm almost 60 and I still laugh when someone farts. Go figure :)