Old Lumens Lathe fund donation thread. Contribution information here.

Don’t forget that at least $185 coming on 7/31 from the Banggood(?) auction.

Yes, yes, but the man really needs a mill too, ya know.

Thanks,
-Chuck

How about you sell some of that Home Depot crap you've been hoarding..:p

I'll take two three way splitters, a caulking gun ,2 ceiling fans, a deadbolt and a dewalt 18v drill pack.

WWW.hoarderswithoutborders.com

nice job Vesture Of Blood

this site is too generous

We’re not going to come up short. We are going to make this happen for Old Lumens. He was giving generously to the flashlight community before I even knew what a Cree emitter was! Great job people! I’m proud to be part of such a helpful community of people and thrilled at the opportunity to give back in a meaningful way. I don’t have much in the way of modding skills myself but I’ve been helped enormously by this community and a few individuals here that went above and beyond. This whole situation has put a smile on my face for days. I have to say it again… Well done!

Here is this evenings update.

Current total given as of 9:23 PM central time on 7/27/15 is $2415.00

Yes, I believe banggood still has a light up for sale, and also I think Ric CN may still be putting some lights up from his shop.

Gearbest posted 2 lights for bidding there.

This is exciting, I can’t wait to see the totals after the vendor sales….

Needs a bump!

Justin contacted be about when we will be "wrapping this up". I mentioned the ten day time line expressed as a possibility in the OP and he agreed that this should be it.

Closing date for the fund will be Aug 2, 2015
all donations need to be in before midnight central time on this day

Thank you all!

Current total given as of 5:07 PM central time on 7/28/15 is $2462.12

Here is another relevant thread where donations are being matched.
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/34805

Is it Aug 2 00:00 or Aug 2 24:00?

Aug 2 24:00

24:00 does not exist, the day ends at 23:59:59.99… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
bump

Okay, you’re technically right, but the point of saying 24:00 is that it is the Midnight succeeding the current day, not preceding.

just joking-bumping-smartassing

:wink:

According to many punch clocks in places i have worked it does exist, my favourite is seeing the next hour represented as XX:60 such at 14:60.00 hours

Donated!

Donated a 2nd time! Check out Slow2go’s thread about matching donations for the next couple hours? Get your donations in!

I actually put my own in at this time for that reason. Just doubled my Justins' money

BUMP.