Old Lumens Surgery - May 2016

I’ll hope and pray the surgery goes smoothly with a successful outcome and you recover swiftly with minimal complications or after-effects.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery
I know what that struggle

With you all the way OL !! Do it to it!! All the BEST!!

I wish you all the best O-L.

May God guide the surgeons through your operation :slight_smile:

I wasn’t aware of Justin’s condition either, but just read through his blog. I’ve heard to many stories about the horrible treatment of veterans though the VA program, and wish the best for Justin…

As a follow-up to the cat photos I posted on Justin’s recent giveaway: CLOSED Modified PALIGHT GS2600 Giveaway! Courtesy of GearBest THE WINNER IS #56 - #138 by keltex78

…here is a recent photo of Mr. Gold taken last night. I had been out of town for the weekend, and he was lonely while I was gone. He was very happy to see me, and hopped into my lap and fell asleep there:

He is a very laid-back kitty and loves napping in my lap in the evening… Sometimes he gets a bit hyper and likes to attack feet without warning, but he is so trusting, that nothing I do bothers him. I’m able to play with the pads on his paws, grab his legs, stretch him out, play with his belly, many of the things other cats don’t enjoy.

Here’s his kitten photo from last summer, with his siblings, and enjoying his favorite pastime of napping:

He was the largest of the litter, so my wife named him “Chubs” but he isn’t chubby any longer. He is a large, lanky, and still growing young boy. He was “Goldie” as a kitten, (along with his siblings, “Stripey, Fluffy, etc…)

Once he got a bit older, I started calling him “Mr. Gold” (because he’s gold), but he sometimes gets called “Sr. Oro”. He also gets called “Jack” (As in “Jack The Tripper”) or “Shoe” (Because he’s always underfoot). He is very friendly, very affectionate, and very active. He is a good mouser, and definitely earns his keep.

Justin, many of us admire you and care about you. Interesting how much you can tell about a person’s character over time even at the distance that electronic communication creates. I am pleased that you managed with help to work your way through the nightmare swamp of the bureaucratic health care system. Be the survivor, don’t give in. My deepest best wishes to you and your wife. Many people care for you. It seems that to know you, even a little, is to care for you.

Justin, I haven’t been an active member for quite sometime now. But after reading you need surgury, I figured I say I wish you the best. Get better soon!

Glenn

So glad to hear you’re in competent hands Justin! Thanks a lot for sharing the details on your blog with all of your concerned friends here. Best wishes for you and yours!

All the best for you Justin!

best wishes - so awesome to see well wishers from around the world. that’s what i love about this community - and you have been instrumental in building it. still watching and learning from your videos - i have a few maglites to mod :slight_smile:

I just read Justin’s Blog. All I can say is, God Bless You Justin. You are a decent human being and I hope you come out of this horrible situation with flying colors. I’m sure all of us feel the same. Godspeed my friend…

Best wishes for your operation. May your recovery be quick and permanent.

Best wishes OL!

I’m so sorry to hear about these turn of events, we are all pulling for you Justin and if there is anything we can do please don’t be afraid to ask.

I wish you well, Justin. Praying for comfort for you and your family during this trying time.

Good luck Justin with the operation and after care. Really enjoyed your flashlight reviews about Eagletac mini clicky AA when I first discovered flashlight reviews. All the best.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Justin!

All the Best Justin—- Hang in there

Good luck mate! hope you have a speedy recovery!