Old Lumens Surgery - May 2016

Stay strong, be positive, and have faith, as hard as it make be during tough times. Tough times are temporary. All the best to you sir, from all of us.

Justin, I’m praying for you and your wife!

From one 60+ year old cancer survivor to another: be happy as you can, ’cause happiness is the best cure!

Will

Praying for you Justin.

Just read through the blog. A little too close to home for me, in some respects.
Best wishes to you & your family. :beer:

**THIS **

~ literally gave me goose bumps….

W O W !

I missed the original comment, but it seriously just gave me goose bumps too!

The best of luck Justin!

Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery Justin! :+1:

Thought, Prayers, and wishing you a speedy recovery O-L.

Didn’t know about this… sorry to hear you’re needing an operation Old Lumens, but sending positive vibes that all goes well and smoothly, with a speedy recovery. :+1:

All the best OL, you are a treasure.

Nothing but the best, and we will be praying for you.

Heal up soon, Hoss!

OL’s pre-op starts at 9pm tonight here in Australia (AEST).

We’ll be lighting a torch or two for you then Justin !

I wish and pray your best outcome!

FWIW,
Pascal’s Wager is an argument in apologetic philosophy devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62).[1] It posits that humans all bet with their lives either that God exists or that he does not. Based on the assumption that the stakes are infinite if God exists and that there is at least a small probability that God in fact exists, Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas they stand to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in Hell).[2]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Respectfully

My thoughts are with you OL for a speedy recovery……………

All the best for you OL. Get well soon.

OL you’re the kind of guy that makes this a special place. hang in there we’re pulling for you.

Good luck tomorrow OL. My family and I will pray for you.

We hope the best for you.

Brian