Old Lumens Surgery - May 2016

Wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery - so sorry to hear about your illness.
All the best, G0OSE

Best wishes for Justin!

Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery OL…… :+1:

You can beat this OL. Get well soon.

Wishing for the best!

I have another song in my head after reading the blog, although I like the one you quoted O-L. “You gotta fight, for your right: to party!”
Life’s short and you have to squeeze every last bit out of it!
Good luck with your fight today and coming weeks, wish you a lot of good times ahead!

is it too early to hope for an “Hi!” ? :frowning:

Long surgeries usually start early so if all went well he may be just a few hours post op. Now’s the time to pour on the positive waves. Hang in there, Justin!

My dad had what the doctors thought was cancer on his pancreas. It turned out to be an aneurism instread of cancer. It was a long operation and hospital stay, but he lived to talk about it, a little over 19 years before he passed in 2001 at the age 86. I hope Justin is as lucky as my dad was.

Yes, hang in there Justin. :wink:

We need some more video reviews!

Best wishes to you and your family, Old Lumens!

OL , Stay safe and strong. :+1:

Hoping everything went well with your surgery. Looking forward to your presence back on the forum.

Justin, I’ll be honest I almost didn’t post anything here because the word “surgery” doesn’t mean much anymore. Then I read your blog and got the full scope of things. First of all thank you for being so open with us strangers on an internet forum. I pray all the best for you and your wife.

In regards to your May 5 and May 15 posts, just know as long as you are breathing it’s not too late.

He's a good man. One of the very best here on BLF. I would help him any way I could. Indeed, a mature adult. I find that a breath of fresh air here. Hang in there my friend!!

Best wishes to you :+1:

Hang in OL !!! We’re all pullin’ for ya !! :+1:

:THUMBS-UP: :THUMBS-UP: :THUMBS-UP: :THUMBS-UP: :THUMBS-UP:

Best wishes to justin.

That is pretty cool BG!