old to new

For hamedshh: http://gravitylight.org/gravitylight

like hourglass in old era it give us perfect energy while the sinker pulled down

it meant good use of old technology to produce light instead of measure time in past

much idea can be actualize if we can belive that like such things that i thinks about free energy source for all humans worlds

How you see free infinite light source for all your life?

could new technology provide that situation that any one not to pay cost for lighting consumption?

in that case we can produce free electricity energy via free light source via solar panels that they keep near light sources.

i thinks it happens in future!!!!

We are happy with your comment :slight_smile: :smiley: :bigsmile:

Nice work! :slight_smile:

thanks to you!

Your lantern looks fantastic and your led conversion very clever, thanks for sharing.

thank again

and see my comment about my spring driven handy power supply too!!

and time that i pragmatic it

looks easily reversible too.
i though of doing that to an antique railroad lantern.in my case it has to be 100% reversible as these are around 150 years old.
but real looking modern reproductions are doing fine.hate to have a nice antique and damage it doing something silly.

oh never do that if you are not experienced you may damage it but take this job for a gas mantle if you have it in your property not to‏ need too much manipulate it just add wire to it carefully be care about small parts like little toggles they may become broken if you shake it too much almost a welding equipment like solder you need if any sabotage occur to soldering its broken parts

male bovine excrement.
btw i have a bridge for sale.
a little rusty.
you have to figure out how to move it.
its in new york.