Olight A3T (titanium i3 AAA) with XP-G2 for cheap.

this ones are cheapest ($5.10 - BLF), probably not the best quality but you get 10 of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s indeed a beauty! :cowboy_hat_face: It really shines. From $27 down to $23, my thatā€™s a good deal.

Yes, the second to last in stock:
Order Date: 09/25/2013 03:09:10
Shipped Date 09/26/2013 01:09:00
US$21.67 after coupon

Has anyone received a shipping notice yet? I donā€™t order often from Chinese websites and am not sure how quick the order process is. Thanks :slight_smile:

mine was shipped yesterday

Ordered 21 September, got shipping notice (no tracking??) a few hours ago.

Many thanks for your help, chaps :slight_smile:
I ordered / paid on the 22nd, and have heard nothing yet. Is this normal for Banggood?

Thanks, I didnā€™t see that. It says Back Order (1).

sorry,it's so hot,so this flashlight in warehouse was sold out,we are purchasing now,when the flashlight arrival,we'll send you immediately .

Mine has arrived today.
Bought in Hkequipment

:party:

Now pretty sure its the exact same body as the ITP A3 ...

thanks for sharing the pics

Same body as the ITP A3.
Same interface as The Olight I3S ;Medium-High-Moonlight-M-H-M-Strobe.

Trevi_lux, thanks for the pictures. How is the grip on the A3T compared to the DQG knurling? Is it good enough for one-handed operation?

Hi Chloe,
My ā€œDQG IIIā€ has better grip than the ā€œA3Tā€.
One-handed operation with ā€œA3Tā€ is possible, but the problem is the threads are a bit hard. The grip is acceptable (although slightly worse than in the DQG).

Iā€™m a bit disappointed in the shipping delay when I paid more than one week ago. When do you expect delivery of new stock? If itā€™s more than a few days, Iā€™ll take a refund.

since the body is same with itp, how is the scratch endurance on the body?
i saw the itp titanium of my friend is heavily scratched just like regular light with alumuniun silver color anodized when used as keychain lightā€¦

we'll back to work on Oct.3, the light will arrive in Oct.5.

Iā€™ll take a refund, please. Two weeks after payment is too long to wait. The Paypal Invoice ID is 834764, and was paid 22 Sep 2013. Thanks.

Titanium is quite easy to scratch. I think it looks nicer stonewashed than polished. Anything highly polished will show scratches more.