Olight A3T (titanium i3 AAA) with XP-G2 for cheap.

Wow… I ordered mine on the 28th and it’s marked shipped.

It is delicate. I will use it with the clip in the pocket of the shirt, but do not put it on my keychain.
“Stonewashed” this would be a great choice.

Yeah, I ordered on Sept 22 - status went from “Contact Customer” to “Ready to Process” to now “Back order”

Banggoods apparently does not process orders in the order they were received. Terrible business practice

AND the price is less now than when I ordered!
AND they’re on another one of their national holidays for a week!
Grrr……

I also lost interest.. after seeing Trevi Lux`s pictures...

the same as my ITP A3.. (even though different output modes and tint)

asked for a refund

I thought titanium is strong.
delicate and easy scratched are not attributes that comes across my mind when heard titanium word.
at least that is not happening to titanium mountain bike.
is it due to the low titanium alloy grade being used on A3T?
some other titanium light does have hefty price tag. any difference?

Titanium is strong. It’s not impervious to wear, however. Aluminium with no anodizing could dent if you dropped it on concrete.

thanks for the insight, Chloe…
stainless steel based will be better choice for keychain light then.

Steel is heavier and can rust though. Neither are very good compared to aluminium for thermal conductivity.

Why couldn’t they just make the I3S in Titanium? Why roll back the design of the body 2 versions. I don’t get it.

Maybe they already had ti bodies sitting around somewhere from when the iTP A3 was produced before. Then all they would’ve had to do was stick in pills from the I3S and etch A3T onto it.

Hah, I bet that’s exactly it.

i received mine today. it seems to be nice, but it won’t replace my tank007 e09 as my keychain light :slight_smile:

I only got shipping notice for mine yesterday, I also have two packages from CNQG which I ordered in August and one from intl-outdoor from about a month ago which haven’t arrived. It seems China has stopped recently…

Any reason why? Is the E09 better?

the e09 has better throw, and mode memory. i think i prefer that, but i’m not sure :wink: (also, the e09 is already worn from my keys, maybe i’ll save the a3t from that)

you can always put a heat shrink tubing around a3t :bigsmile:

Thanks, Oscar. I was thinking of getting a glass-fibre brush pen and making the titanium matte, but part of me wants a rose E09 too. >.< Too many lights…

No such thing as “too many lights” only “not enough money” :wink:

I have too many knives. ;_; It starts to feel like clutter after a while.

I bought 2 of the i3S,
One is Very warm, the other has a Neutral tint.

Of my 2 iTp A3 EOS, one Q5, one R5, both neutral.
“Tint Lottery” :slight_smile:

I have 3 e09’s, the die throws a oblong pattern, one severe, two not as bad.
Yes, the Tank007 throws better, but IMO the iTp/Olight’s wider beam is more “usable” around the house & yard.