Olight® Direct February Giveaway for Olight i3S-CU flashlight

1. Olight X7
2. Because she’s gonna sling out a lot of light.

1. the s1 titanium
2. its limited!

I’d like to buy/build an xhp-70 flashlight this year, because of the lumens :smiley:

1. Comment in this thread, name flashlight(s) you wish to have for 2016 (could be Olight or other brands)

• Lumintop Tool Ti AAA

2. Why do you wish to have it(them)?

• battery format and I’m a LED tint snob

1. Olight S1 Ti.
2. I have the regular S1 Baton and love the beam pattern and would be good addition to my Ti collection.

1. Olight S1 copper, bare, with no coloring on the bezel/button/clip, and a 4700K to 5000K emitter (Nichia 219B high-CRI, 219C, or XP-L HI 3D). Preferably also a battery check mode instead of a timer (blink out cell voltage in volts and tenths).

2. Why? The S1 is a great little light (one of the best), but it doesn’t currently come with the right combination of bare copper and neutral white tint. The S1’s domed XM-L2 produces a rainbow effect at different parts of the beam, which would be reduced by a Nichia 219 or an XP-L HI. Also the only way to tell if a cell is low is to take it out and measure with a multimeter, so it would be nice to see voltage without removing the cell. Coloring on the steel parts is nice at first, but scratches off over time — bare metal would keep its appearance longer. Bonus points if the internals can be accessed fairly easily for emitter swaps, driver mods, etc.

Another light I’d like:

1. AA or 14500 cell light with size and shape similar to the CNQG Brass AA or L3 Illuminations L10, with a Nichia 219B high-CRI or 219C inside, and a driver which is easy to take out and reflash with a SOIC8 clip and usbasp programmer. Preferably also made of bare metal, such as titanium or copper or brass or non-anodized aluminum. I could even provide firmware for it, if desired. Preferably also a nice clip; Olight has some of the best deep-carry clips.

2. Why? Small AA-sized lights hit a sweet spot for size and shape and capacity. However, there are very few which are designed to be taken apart for modification. I would love to see more small AA-sized lights available for the community to modify and improve, and I also want to get some more advanced interfaces running on smaller lights. It would be nice to have a small AA-sized light with the BLF A6 or “bistro” interface, for example. Or, if it had an e-switch, a quick smooth ramping interface.

I’m trying not to get into too much detail here, but can provide much more information and source code if desired.

I don’t really need the i3S-CU. I just wanted to put out a couple ideas for new lights.

A SR52 with XHP70 (CRI >=90).

Why? Because I really love the look of my SR51 and it’s ultra smooth beam pattern, but would like more battery capacity and more lumens.

1: Brynite B158
2: I want to make a great IR night hunting light out of it

I'm an Olight fan (already got S15, S15R, S30, i3E EOS), so the flashlights I'd like to have are:

• Because of their max output (lumens) or/and peak beam intensity (candelas):
    1. X6 MARAUDER (what a monster!)
    2. SR95S UT INTIMIDATOR
    3. SR96 INTIMIDATOR
    4. SR95 INTIMIDATOR
    5. M3XS-UT JAVELOT KIT
    6. SR52-UT INTIMIDATOR KIT
    7. SRMINI INTIMIDATOR II KIT
  • Because they're strong and very handy:
    1. R40 SEEKER
    2. S30R II
    3. R20 JAVELOT
    4. S20R
    5. S10R II
  • Because they're small and beautifull:
    • ANY Copper-Titanium-Brass version (S1-Ti, S1-CU, i3S-CU)!

1. An “option 2” Supfire M6 from mountain electronics.
2. I take a soup can light camping every year for the giggle factor.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Olight i3S-CU Bare Brass
2. Design and quality/price (value)

1. Shadow JM35
2. I haven’t a flashlight with only one LED (MT-G2) and which is so powerful.

1 a soup can light of some sorts SR MINI
2 I don’t have any 3 cell lights

1 - Olight S1 ti polished
2 - Fenix RC09Ti

Olight S10R II Baton
Awesome little light. Love the Moonlight mode

So, is this over or what? It’s been two days since the deadline. Where’s the winner pick?

Sorry about the delay in winner pick. I was away for the weekend and will do that soon.

Congratulations KeepingItLight and jkbam!

Thanks! Being one of those guys who never wins anything, this is very surprising! :smiley:

I think you may have to change your self-image. You’ll have shiny golden proof that you win sometimes… :slight_smile: