Olight® Direct February Giveaway for Olight i3S-CU flashlight

1. I look forward to my BLF X6/X5.
2. I like the Copper / SS look.

1) Olight S1 Baton copper (or similar)
2) I want a small pocket size copper light to go with my copper zippo (I actually have two with bottoms stamped copper, one used, one nib, both marked B 09 - Feb 2009 - purchased nib at local tobacco shops in 2013 for sticker price), a bargain compared to prevailing prices since they were discontinued.

1. I’d like a Olight M3XS-UT Javelot.

2. I like this sort of light.

Thanks for the GAW!

1. olight x6
2. Need super bright flashlight for my work

• I really would like to have an Acebeam K70
  • Because I don’t have one

1. Any small triple XPL
2. Because pocket flood monsters are boss

1. Olight X7
2. Because she’s gonna sling out a lot of light.

1. the s1 titanium
2. its limited!

I’d like to buy/build an xhp-70 flashlight this year, because of the lumens :smiley:

1. Comment in this thread, name flashlight(s) you wish to have for 2016 (could be Olight or other brands)

• Lumintop Tool Ti AAA

2. Why do you wish to have it(them)?

• battery format and I’m a LED tint snob

1. Olight S1 Ti.
2. I have the regular S1 Baton and love the beam pattern and would be good addition to my Ti collection.

1. Olight S1 copper, bare, with no coloring on the bezel/button/clip, and a 4700K to 5000K emitter (Nichia 219B high-CRI, 219C, or XP-L HI 3D). Preferably also a battery check mode instead of a timer (blink out cell voltage in volts and tenths).

2. Why? The S1 is a great little light (one of the best), but it doesn’t currently come with the right combination of bare copper and neutral white tint. The S1’s domed XM-L2 produces a rainbow effect at different parts of the beam, which would be reduced by a Nichia 219 or an XP-L HI. Also the only way to tell if a cell is low is to take it out and measure with a multimeter, so it would be nice to see voltage without removing the cell. Coloring on the steel parts is nice at first, but scratches off over time — bare metal would keep its appearance longer. Bonus points if the internals can be accessed fairly easily for emitter swaps, driver mods, etc.

Another light I’d like:

1. AA or 14500 cell light with size and shape similar to the CNQG Brass AA or L3 Illuminations L10, with a Nichia 219B high-CRI or 219C inside, and a driver which is easy to take out and reflash with a SOIC8 clip and usbasp programmer. Preferably also made of bare metal, such as titanium or copper or brass or non-anodized aluminum. I could even provide firmware for it, if desired. Preferably also a nice clip; Olight has some of the best deep-carry clips.

2. Why? Small AA-sized lights hit a sweet spot for size and shape and capacity. However, there are very few which are designed to be taken apart for modification. I would love to see more small AA-sized lights available for the community to modify and improve, and I also want to get some more advanced interfaces running on smaller lights. It would be nice to have a small AA-sized light with the BLF A6 or “bistro” interface, for example. Or, if it had an e-switch, a quick smooth ramping interface.

I’m trying not to get into too much detail here, but can provide much more information and source code if desired.

I don’t really need the i3S-CU. I just wanted to put out a couple ideas for new lights.

A SR52 with XHP70 (CRI >=90).

Why? Because I really love the look of my SR51 and it’s ultra smooth beam pattern, but would like more battery capacity and more lumens.

1: Brynite B158
2: I want to make a great IR night hunting light out of it

I'm an Olight fan (already got S15, S15R, S30, i3E EOS), so the flashlights I'd like to have are:

• Because of their max output (lumens) or/and peak beam intensity (candelas):
    1. X6 MARAUDER (what a monster!)
    2. SR95S UT INTIMIDATOR
    3. SR96 INTIMIDATOR
    4. SR95 INTIMIDATOR
    5. M3XS-UT JAVELOT KIT
    6. SR52-UT INTIMIDATOR KIT
    7. SRMINI INTIMIDATOR II KIT
  • Because they're strong and very handy:
    1. R40 SEEKER
    2. S30R II
    3. R20 JAVELOT
    4. S20R
    5. S10R II
  • Because they're small and beautifull:
    • ANY Copper-Titanium-Brass version (S1-Ti, S1-CU, i3S-CU)!

1. An “option 2” Supfire M6 from mountain electronics.
2. I take a soup can light camping every year for the giggle factor.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Olight i3S-CU Bare Brass
2. Design and quality/price (value)

1. Shadow JM35
2. I haven’t a flashlight with only one LED (MT-G2) and which is so powerful.

1 a soup can light of some sorts SR MINI
2 I don’t have any 3 cell lights

1 - Olight S1 ti polished
2 - Fenix RC09Ti