Olight® Direct February Giveaway for Olight i3S-CU flashlight

I’m in.

For a light I would like, how about the Kronos X5 and X6. Seems to have a lot of neat features, designed by flashoholics, and I’d like to get something copper, but that price is out of my range unless it does something more than light up. Thanks for the contest!

Thanks. I am in!!

I wish to have the nitecore mh20 or any other high quality/performance USB RECHARGEABLE flashlight

I hate to open the tailcap… Remove battery… Insert in the craddle charger… Wait for being charged… Then putting the battery in the flashlight again…

Microusb charging is great!

Hope to win and thanks for the chance. Good luck to all!!

I want Acebeam K70 because of high output.

1. Olight S1 Baton Ti
2. I like the quality of the light

Olight i3. I like the size and performance.

1. I would like a good quality 2xAAA clicky with a neutral tint.
2. Because I’m trying to find my ideal EDC light, and I think the slim diameter and one-hand operation of the click switch would work well for me.

1. s1 baton
2. i need a new “tiny” edc flashlight

1.S1 baton titanium,
2. to go with my regular S1

1) I’d love an Olight Javelot Rechargeable but I may have too many torches already :slight_smile:
2) Big name reliability, with rechargeable convenience, always charged and ready to go.

1. Olight M3XS-UT Javelot
2. I’m keen to see how it performs when compared with some other throwers I have

I would like to participate in the Olight February giveaway.

My preference would be for a 2 x 18650 light such as your M3XS-UT Javelot.

I would use it for cycle touring and camping. For safety reasons, it should be able to provide high light output e.g. 400 LM for a several hours.

Thanks.

I want a Compact single emitter MT-G2 ‘Flooder’ - Something like the Nitecore EC4SW, but without all of the Parasitic drain in standby.

Thank you,

-Chuck

I’d like to get a 14500 tube light something like a scaled down EE A6 or Convoy S2, it would be a smaller and lighter version of my normal EDC light.

1. I’d like an i3S-CU in gold-titanium
2. Because it’s beautiful!

Thanks for this!

1 Olight S30R Baton Ⅱ
2 Great EDC and i love that charging base

1. JETBeam T6.
2. Like high output.

1. i still like to have the m3x UT javelot
2. why: because i want it to test against my m2x and tm16gt!

Thanks Olight!

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. I would love to get my hands on Olight S1 Baton Ti.

2. It just looks beautiful.
Also, I already have one of the Olight flashlights (S15R) so I know that the quality and performance are excellent.

1. Olight M3XS-UT
2. I love throwers.

1) CPF Italia COMETA
2) Finally a high quality zooming flashlight