Olight S1 Mini High CRI and Utorch S1 Mini NW, now w N219b and E21A

@Jerommel, thanks for the elaborated answer!
What kind of kafuter UV glue have you?
K300 is the kind I have.

There are different kinds

- k300 for Glass to Glass

- k302 for Glass to Metal

- k303 for Glass to plastics/acrylics

• k305 = Non transparent, impact resistant glue

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CREE-XML-lens-T5-T6-U2-Lens-Diameter-17mm-Bead-surface-60-degrees-5050-lenses-High/32630479277.html
Various angles available.
Good TIRs.
Skilhunt uses these in their angle lights.
Made to snugly fit over 5050 LEDs, but you can use them for smaller LEDs too, of course, but you may have to centre it otherwise.

It’s all Chinese on the bottle, so i don’t know.
Bought it from Fasttech at the time.
I think it’s glass to glass, but it sticks quite well to other materials too.
Not too well on plastics though, but in the case of a TIR on stainless steel, the TIR sits in there very sturdy.
Probably because it flows a little around the edges.

Thnx!

Jon look here:

a board for the Utorch S1 mini from Cereal Killer

thanks for sharing that info joechina, I hope the new board helps others to enjoy the unique advantages of Aspheric lens lights like the Utorch S1 Mini.

My most used Utorch S1 Mini has an N219b 4500k 9080 mod by Texas Ace… the board has its issues, but the LED and the Lens are awesome!

Hi! I have a Utorch S1 mini and love it. Unfortunately I have lost the rubber cover that goes over the switch. Could anyone tell me where I could get a replacement?
Thank you for a wonderful forum.

Welcome to BLF!

You have still guarantee on your light. Ask Olight.
Olight parts are hard to get.

Edit: Ups you have an Utorch

Welcome, no, I dont know where to get a switch cover for your Utorch, thanks for letting me know they can be lost, mine have not moved, if they do, I will be forced to buy another Utorch to get a complete light again…

any guess what caused the rubber cover to your Utorch switch to come off?
for example, was the light mashing around in a pocket full of keys and coins, or can you suggest any other possible causes?