Olight SR Mini Intimidator - GROUP BUY

am I the only person that thinks that not even being able to put the light down for a single second on turbo is just a stupid interface? if it gets so hot that it is dangerous then lower the current until it is safe. at least put a 30 second step down on it. Duh

this is still active?? looks fantastic…whats the price ??
is this price a joke??
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10003907/3620900-authentic-olight-sr-mini-intimidator-led

Prices on the internet range from $68 to $150. Why do you suggest that a price of $75.39 is a joke?

why?? its a pretty big different….and thats not usually…you must accept….

If you like that price, try adding the discount code BLF to your order. :evil:

yes,i would like to get it….but,the code is for fasttech?i dont have any code…

Lower price you may saw at some shops is mostly for older model SR Mini I (1), if they have old stock they probably want to get rid of them fast, Gearbest had it about mont or two ago for very low price (I think it was between $50 and $60 ).
There is now SR Mini Intimidator II (2) new model and this one is a bit more expensive, $120 and above…

sirius-thanks a lot for explaining….:slight_smile:
it means,the new is with low battery warning?….the old without? etc….

please,pm me price.thanks.

is possible to buy this item ? sadly,i ordered on fasttech,now after a few days the wrote,its sold out…:cry:(

It is an old model, not available any more. If you want one you will probably have to go for Mini 2.

For most lights with special price offers look at the date of the original post. If more than 3 months old the offer is probably no longer in effect. If a year or more old then the original model offered is likely to be obsolete and either no longer available or possibly available at clearance prices better than the original offering. Look around.

Maybe a bit off-topic for this thread, but I posted a review of the new SR Mini II to reddit today, if anyone’s interested and wants to see.

Guys, a newer version was released this September.

10% OFF for this during Black Friday Sales (Nov 27 to 31) on Olight Direct!

Buy here: OLIGHT SRMINI INTIMIDATOR II

Original: $129.95
Now: $116.95

Link doesn't take you anywhere.

hallo.i have a question-i bought the 3200 recheargable new model.i started to rechearge.i just tried it.no liony inside.and during the rechearge i tried to on the flashlite and it was working….its was shining….
is is possible? so-i rechearge the lions or any acumulator inside….? iam confused of it——-

It is possible but not recommended, it was using power from USB port…

aha,so the optional is to use and rechearge only with lions inside right?
and when i charge,i charge the lions yes? no inside acumulator or something….

USB port on that light (same as on every other light with USB port) i meant for charging Li-Ion batteries while they are inside of the flashlight, you put batteries inside, connect USB cable and your batteres will start charging.
Do not use the flashlight while charging because you will draw more power from batteries than USB port is capable to put in so they will be discharging while charging, not a good idea…
Best idea is that you buy specific 4 bay charger like Opus BT-C3100 or Nitecore D4 or Xtar VC4… can use them to charge batteries, it will be faster.

yes,i have this chargers.ok,so now i understand.thank you very much.