Olight SR52 Intimidator CREE XM-L2 1200LM LED Rechargeable Flashlight

The SR52 Intimidator is the next generation of the Olight SR51, XM-L2 emitter, 1200 lumen and rechargeable.

This light will be arrival tomorrow.

also can send PM me if u have anyother questions.

olight SR MINI group buy

Specification:

Product name: Olight SR52 Intimidator LED Flashlight
Brand: Olight
Model: SR52
Emitter Brand CREE
Emitter Type: XM-L2
Emitter BIN: Cool white
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
Total Emitters: 1
Mode: high 1200lm ,middle 600lm ,low100lm ,strobe 10lm
Battery Configurations: 6xCR123A/3x18650 battery(not included)
Voltage Input:
Switch Type: clicky
Switch Location: body side
Brightness: 1200lumens
Range: 580 meters
Runtime: 40hours total
Lens: Tough ultra-clear tempering glass with anti-reflective coating
Carrying Strap: yes
Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof
Color: black
Weight: 405g
Size: Size: 161.5mm x 63mm(length x diameter)

Could you confirm that battery set up is 1S3P or 3S1P.

If 1S3P, I pass

1S3P, all parallel.

I notice that there is a Olight 5 year guarantee on this light - will Banggood honour this, or will I have to go back directly to Olight?

I guess this model explains why the SR51 is being sold off so cheaply by many dealers.

You’ll most have to deal with olight directly after 45-60 days. I think this would be true even if you bought the light at full retail price from another vendor. Once the retailers return period has lapsed I’m pretty sure its between the owner and manufacturer to work out issues. That being said - keep your purchase receipt for your records.

The sr52 looks nice! The 1s3p is a real bummer as 1200 lumens won’t be possible for the entire runtime of the light with the higher voltage requirements of the xml2.

I picked up the sr51 xml2 last night from an eBay dealer for $44 shipped :slight_smile: at this point old cheap stock is still a good deal IMO.

I’d like to see a review with runtime/output curves of the sr52 before I make a decision.

[quote=jmpaul320]

No need. I’ve never known Olight to fudge specs. Been happy with the output of everyone I’ve had. They are driven harder than these budgeters we’re used to, no question. The SR51 I have I am sure happy with.

Two pictures about the olight SR52

Let me be the first to add it to my wish list :bigsmile:

I could not see your pics!

what about now?

The pics are great now!

Was about to buy the SR51, this looks good!

How about some side by side beam shots?

And some side by side pics of these 2 lights.

sorry, we can't beat the price of a seller from ebay,they provide the price $47.16

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olight-SR51-Dual-output-Side-switch-L2-LED-Searchlight-900-Lumens-Paper-Packing-/321361397805?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item4ad2a1c82d

but I'm not it is XM-L2 or U2 emitter from this selller.

the best price of Olight SR51 we can provide is $51.99, this light has no MAP.

the standard one best price is $82.99

How do we get the $51.99 price , is there a special discount code?

coupon code:SR51

Thanks

zizouuu 05/25/2014 - 11:45
Hello. I am zizouuu@hotmail.com . I have win a 5 $ coupon in www.forolinternas.com , in the bangood in the draw in this threat : http://forolinternas.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=8773 I have to confirm you by pm but in this forum i have been banned and i cant send pm nor respond. Can you give me the 5 $ cupon tomy bangood account: zizouuu@hotmail.com . Or give me the coupon here. Thanks

Thanks ! Just ordered using the discount, I hope the put the correct battery Carrier in (18650)