Olight SR95S UT Pictures - Updated with Beamshots!

Trying to capture nice pictures with my SR95S UT while she is still “young”. :bigsmile:

That is a monster, very nice!!

Nice lights DENGOH,I have always wanted an Olight but they have been over my budget.I see lots of models of Olight on closeout and I have a feeling they have something special up their sleeve.Zebralight is an impressive little light too,nice photos thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Olight high end lights are higher price than Fenix and other brand, I only managed to pull trigger after fighting within myself for maybe two years. Every time I surveyed SR90 I almost hit the buy button. At the end, I got SR95S instead since SR90 got old. Before this all my lights are below $200 in price. It really takes a lot of “crazy internal fighting” and “fever” to finally pull trigger on very high price lights. Now I still want high end light for example incoming Fenix RC40 but I am not so high “fever” anymore since I already own some good lights.

Nice shots!

May I ask what camera + lens setup you’re using?

This thread is useless without beamshots! :bigsmile:

ryansoh3, I am using Canon 40D and EFS15-85 IS lens.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS, I always find myself lazy to do beamshots at night when I walk while shining my light around. Will try to capture a few shots tonight. :wink:

Beamshots are here. I was shooting trees about 100m away. Sequence is control that is the surrounding, shining from right and shining from left.

Zoom Out:

Zoom In:

Thanks for the shots DENGOH. That beam looks really intense from your pictures.

Another SBT-70 mega-thrower… Im VERY jealous. I love the amount of ventilation cut into the head to exchange heat. For something that throws so well, it also seems to have a very descent amount of flood at the longer ranges. Very useful and thanks for posting!

Selfbuilt review here.!

Thanks.

Olight is really fast in adopting SBT-70 into their design. I guess other brands can also design this kind of mega thrower but maybe not many willing to take the risk and invest heavily. Or they found that it is not easy to beat Olight and just stop at prototyping stage.

Ya, those ventilation fins look stunning and a lot of work in milling.

I was hoping Olight can design a 3*SBT-70 super mega thrower with 3500 lumens, but it will be too big and more than 30A driving current.

I’ll bet that is one bad momma!

I am jealous.

Awesome light !!! cant Afford it

and you have girly hands DENGOH !!!

If I had a light like that, Id wash them real well before handling as well! :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks guys. This light does cool down my fever for new light. Not just throw I am appreciating, but huge engineering effort and material put to produce such piece.

And I thought I am done with flashlight temporarily and will switch to other spending like buying a mechanical watch, a Seiko I am eyeing or getting my 1st Android phone, HTC ONE that just launched, until I see pictures of RC40 posted by Patriot of CPF. Fenix is catching up with RC40. Sure all these spending will blow big hole in my pocket.

Shaquille, really? My wife did complain my hands are more delicate than hers when she think she does more house chores than I do.

Man! Just back from darkness outside and really excited and must share with you guys. She is really monster thrower. My lux meter measure 30KCD at 3m, that translate to 270KCD. TN31 is like a toy when shine together with her. Really make me consider to sell my TN31 and some other light to get another one. I must resist as that is too damaging to wallet owning two similar high end flash light. Going outside now again as rain seems to be stop. Enjoy your flashlight!

defeat and dejection is certain…

of course I had to see what the price was…how deflating.

Great light, man! Holy Cow! on the price…

Okay, look at what I’ve just measured at 3m. TN31 12.2KCD, SR95S UT 30.8KCD. That is crazy! Switch on TN31 is kind of “boring” though she was best thrower I have and on par with my TK70, at least TK70 is 2200 lumens.

Hi DENGOH!! Where do you live in Malaysia? KL? You must be one of the very less population who owns light like this :stuck_out_tongue:

Bibihang, I stay in Perak. I believe so, not many posting about this flashlight. Or those who own this flashlight are quiet type. :slight_smile: