Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 "Dreamcharger" GROUP BUY Now @ $ 36. New coupon code - tatasal -(to close July 15) NOW CLOSED

Thanks, I’ll just buy one locally if I can’t find a suitable power supply in the…“collection” my dad has.

You just need a real, at least 3 amp, 12vdc power supply if you don’t want to use an EU-to-US adaptor as mm166 suggested.

I’m very satisfied with the charger.
Thank you GB for your great support!

I am doubly happy, I bought 2! :slight_smile:

I’m very happy with mine too. The number of features is impressive and it has been very useful in helping me go through my battery collection and determine which cells are no longer fit for duty.

We are very glad that you like this dream charger, thanks for your support! More discounted deals from Gearbest’s Special Deals, hope you like it! :8)

PS: Thanks most to Tatasal, we really appreciate for this wonderful chance to work with him, he is very responsible and
integrity! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Hi

does this code work with Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 too?

I think I’m too late

If you try it and it does not work then all you need to do is PM and ask to re-activate the code. The worst they can say is "no" but the philosophy is usually sell, sell, sell.

Heres the link for the new GB.

greate

Anywhere i can download the manual for the C3100/C3400?

thank you, link worked.

How about a new coupon code from Gearbest for the Opus C3100 4.2 version.

+1 :slight_smile:

Is the 7.4 version out next month?

i think the most current version is the v2.3 firmware

Today, my BT C3100 V2 slot #3 is malfunctioning - reading higher cell voltage than actual - remove cell from slot, lcd still reads last value displayed - will not clear until power plug is removed.

Tested cells in my Xtar VP2 to verify misreading of BTC3100 V2.0

Anyone else have this anomaly happen with your charger?

My unit died this week.

What is the best replacement.

How’d it die?