Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 "Dreamcharger" GROUP BUY Now @ $ 36. New coupon code - tatasal -(to close July 15) NOW CLOSED

Hi eas

I’m really sorry for being late to reply your problem , I have communicated with the customer service and I was told because of the new policy of delivery charger also can’t be shipped by DHL now , so we have shipped you by NLPost . And we have return your payment for shipping to you so if you have time you can check it on your account , I’m apologizing here to you for our support mistakes and sorry for made you feel bad :frowning:

CSgearbest, do you have any comments about my issue?

That’s interesting, thanks.

I would be surprised if the problem were very widespread, because I think more people would have noticed.

Tatasal’s most recent post indicates that that unit has the correct measurements, and is also charging in the same manner as mine. (Tatasal, I think you’ll find that as soon as charging ends, the [true] unloaded cell voltage will be slightly above 1.50, but it drops in a manner of minutes. You can see that in the measurements I posted as well as HKJ’s graphs. I am assuming that the readings you report are a few minutes after charging has finished.)

dont knock (not even gently!) on the fan!

-> it will break.

on the other hand - i got the chance to mod my Dreamcharger :wink:

I used:

a Fan from my partsbox
soldered the wires
made fanduct and frame with duct tape

voilá!

• not as loud as it was
  • lots of air going through the charger now :wink:
  • i did it my way…

beautyfull

Nice, but if you’re going to go through the trouble of modding it, I’d use a big 120 or 140mm on the bottom that will move a lot more air while still being a lot quieter.

with my “solution” i:

a:) did not have to drill / cut vent holes to the Bottom, make feet and so on

b:) can still use the hole in the bottom i drilled on day one of ownership to switch 3,7 (for storage) and 4,3/4,35 Volts :wink:

Thanks. For some reason, someone from gearbest wrote me yesterday saying that I’d been refunded $2 too much, and asking me to return the $2. I replied that I’d been refunded the full cost of the expedited shipping charge, which seemed to be the right amount to me. I haven’t heard anything back.

Since then, I’ve checked my order online twice. The first time, 4 hours ago, the NLPost tracking number still returns no information. I just checked my order on my account a minute ago and its now the whole order is listed as cancelled.

I just want the charger I paid for!

I received this wonderful charger about 10 days ago. I paid $39 for it. Should I get a $3 coupon in my account?

Hi eas,

Sorry for the issue that troubled you, I have communicated with our customer service and your order have been surely shipped, the payment of your shipment have been returned also, and the issue of the refundment is because of our new customer didn’t understood that the payment $2 of your registration fee also should be returned, I’m sorry for the mistake and it is sure that your refundment had no problem, and your order has not been cancelled, our system may hadn’t updated and you could check it after.
Really sorry of that and I wish you could forgive our customer service’s faut cuz she is a newbe :slight_smile: You will truly receive your order, and I hope you will get better after you got the great light :slight_smile:

Hi cnrffl1,

Could you please PM me your order number? I’ll check it for you.
Thanks and waiting for your PM :wink:

Thanks for the clarification. I am happy to report that the mailman delivered my charger today. The little fan is whirring away as I charge and analyze my first set of laptop pulls.

Ordered my charger with group buy code on 12 Aug and received today, 7-28-2014. I was in the 700 sold range. (Paid $36.00)

Thanks to everyone for the info and guidance.

The charger is already charging a Soshine 26650 4200mah that was received with this order.

When I power it up for an instant it shows “2.0”. I think this means Version 2.0.

Thanks again,
whopist

Hi eas,

I’m happy you received the charger and you like it it’s like a surprise to you right? :wink: Also thanks for your understanding and wish our friends here all like the charger! :wink:

So my charger arrived….but plugging it in I only get “2.0” in the left display screen, and the white LED’s flash.

Help?

Sounds defective. That’s probably the whole story unfortunately. I’d start communicating with GB immediately.

That’d be my take as well, and I’d private message the forum contact rather than trying to go through their standard customer service channel.

The 2.0 is the firmware version number, shortly afterwords the rest of the display should come up on all the positions. I think the only thing you could possibly do is power cycle it, but my guess is that you’ve probably tried that already.

Received my charger today. Happily charging some Panasonic 18650s now. Good to monitor the voltage all four at once.

I received a notice that my charger was shipped 7/8. I have not yet received and the tracking status shows in transit. How long does it take to receive on average?

Mine was shipped via DHL and arrived in my city in 3 days. Usually packages from China take 2-3 weeks to arrive after they are shipped.