Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 "Dreamcharger" GROUP BUY Now @ $ 36. New coupon code - tatasal -(to close July 15) NOW CLOSED

Thanks, the USPS site shows “origin post is preparing shipment” and NLPost shows “The item is on transport to the country of destination”, dated 7/15. Still waiting patiently…

Hi amham,

Do you mind to PM me your order number? maybe I can check it for you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

PM sent.

amham

can anyone tell me if this ulti buy is still running?

sorry ,just spotted end date.bummer

Current price, a bit higher on other website

It is a new code in the same store.

Thanks. Here's a copy so we don't have to go to that other site.

[QUOTE=gearbest;4841930]Here comes the charger deal

As some of you guys know we had once made a promotion of this charger but we stopped it , now it comes again because many flashaholic guys asked us for this charger

Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 LI-ion NiCd NiMh LCD Smart Intelligent Battery Charger with US Adapter - Black

Coupon code : GBC3100 for $39

1.The charging current can be selected for 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA and 1000mA. Default discharging current is 500mA.
2.It provides four independent charging slots for rechargeable batteries. The charger can charge batteries of different type and size and with different capacity at the same time
3.The charger integrates the minus delta voltage (-ΔV) for NiCd or NiMh battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current.
4. The charger also includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating.
5. New added quick test mode to test the battery impedance.
6. Four Working Mode Available at User's Choice: Charge, Discharge, Test,Quick Test and Refresh.
7. Easy Read LCD with back light Showing Battery Voltage, Charge/Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity etc.
8.Designed for AA(LR6) and AAA(LR3)NiCd, NiMH or 3.7v Li-ion rechargeable batteries in size type of 10440, 14500, 16340, 18500, 18650, 26650, 26500
9. Ideal for Office and Home use.
10. Operating temperature: 0°C-40°C
11. Max. Charging Capacity: 20000mAh
12. Power Adapter:Output: 12V DC, 3.0A; Input: 100~240V~, 50/60Hz

[/QUOTE]

I hope they can offer the same pricing when the next version comes out. I want to get more 4.35V batteries, but the current version takes sooooooooo long to charge them. The next version is supposed to be a lot better at charging 4.35V batteries.

having entered “tatasal” code and failed to get discount i went ahead and brought one charger (wanted two).then i read tatasals message this morning giving me the “GBC3100” CODE.I went back and purchased the second one . Sadly my request to re-process last nights order at 39$ was rejected.
So i paid £6 more than ebay for 1st, and £6 less for 2nd one.
what other past ulti buys were too good to miss

banggood sells for 39 iirc

I’ve been enjoying this charger since I got it. It is, quite simply, amazing. Thanks for this opportunity to get it for such little money!

The charger was never received. Gearbest has provided excellent customer service. They have kept me informed via BLF PM and have refunded my money. Great dealer!

I can confirm that, I’m very statisfied with GB. I had two orders from them and both had a some problems but they refunded 10$ for each order without any hassle.

Dora is very responsive. Great english too. She's either the best customer service rep from China I've dealt with by far, or she's a good customer service rep from America. Note the latter. I've dealt with much worse from Americans, I'm not talking about companies like Comcast...please excuse my foul language.

Hi tobrien,

Thanks for your kind feedback, hope you can enjoy this dream charger!

Thanks for your kind words! Your great support is the best power to motivate our improvements! We will keep improving the customer service :wink:

Thanks mm166, I think it’s the Gearbest day today, reading your kind words, it’s an amazing morning here :party:

Thanks leaftye, I will tell your praise to Dora, but she just does what she should do, and we gearbest just do what we should do for our supported customers :wink:

I ordered one a couple days ago, realized I had ordered one with a EU adapter, tried to have this changed, and this morning the order shipped apparently before the ticket was resolved. If/when the charger does come, will any 5v power supply [that fits] work in this charger, or is there something special about the power supply Opus includes?

It uses 12V power supply. BTW my (EU) power supply is 100-240v - that mean you can use just a plug adapter and use it in US.