Outed a Nazi on the other site.

The 'indiginous' African population is actually the only genetic line which descends directly from early Homo Sapiens, every other population worldwide is 'mixed' with roughly 5% Neanderthal DNA from the time when Homo Sapiens spread out of Africa into a world at the time populated by Neanderthals. That is not a 'racist' comment, just a fact which I find ironic when people make arrogant and stupid comments about how caucasians are 'more human' or somehow 'better'.

Racism is grown out of fear and misunderstanding and I personally believe that the only way to get past it is by honest, fair and rational discussion of the subject in the light of day. I am proud of Britain's multiculturalism and integration in society having been brought up in a time when racist ideas are receding far enough that they are seen as fringe views.

I do not agree with the stopping of discussion on the subject completely, unless it deteriorates into rude or insulting comments. However I do think that as BLF grows in size, (and due to it's more free approach to posting and which topics which can be brought up,) perhaps a new sub-forum should be created for discussions which will be strongly off topic from anything flashlight related, and if possible should be excluded from basic search results on google and exclusive to BLF members.

As was astutely observed previously " It is my responsibility to refrain from clicking on things/topics that will irritate me".

And yet I keep on clicking on it. Like a train crash, you just can't look away.

Who has the “die thread die” sign?

Funny thing he said about "subhumanity", cause Africans are pure blood humans and does not have the same mixed human/neanderthal heritage we "white Europeans" does.

RedForest beat me to it xD

I could really go for a banana right now...

not removing it, but locking it? can that be done?

Sad to see an individual who thinks that way. You would think that by 2011 we wouldn't have those type of people around anymore.

But there are a couple of things that stick out to me when I read it though. First off, how do we actually know this "ebow86" wrote this? I mean, Surefire1986 seems like an awful common name that could be used by someone, and I don't see how that accosiated with whoever this ebow86 person is. And secondly, the OP keeps posting "Thanks for all the comments" almost as if he wants people to see this for the sole purpose of trying to ruin someone's name.

Not saying that's gospel truth here, but something is fishy here.

It is 100% the same person. I would be more than happy to share all of the screen caps and links to CPF with you, if desired.

Further PMs from this person only confirm it.

WRT my 'thanks,' I was genuinely expressing gratitude for the perspective of our widely varied community from multiple opinions.

It also appears you joined for the sole purpose of commenting in this thread, 24 minutes ago. Welcome, ebow86.

Hello Chicago X, um no, I am not ebow86, though I don't know make ya think that.

If you aren’t then you are trying to make people think you are. Either way, its not funny, d-bag.

Exhibit 1a:

Exhibit 1b:

Hi metro, there seems to be sometype of confusion here, as I have already recieved a PM accusing me as being this ebow86 member. Also, i am looking for a replacement for a b90 for a surefire9an, so im not sure what's up with the links you provided.

You have made some pretty generic and slightly suspicious comments which sound like your simply trying to fit in and deliberately show you aren't this 'ebow' person.. All in one day too after joining and commenting in this thread.

Surefire and Malkoff also aren't brands you often see in a sigline on here and the B90 question really piles up the evidence as to who you may well be.

If you are the same 'ebow' person however I think that your input has been a good thing. At least you haven't come on and tried to defend your comments/actions or been offensive at all, it shows you must be somewhat embarrassed and unwilling to associate yourself with what you may have said before, which is good. We all should have the chance to learn from mistakes and put a bad past behind us if we truly want to.

How about the old Scotch Tape reveal:

post 11: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2672#comment-76503

And:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?306235-Surefire-Beam-Diffuser-vs-Scotch-tape-some-interesting-results&highlight=scotch+tape

[quote=RedForest UK] ...If you are the same 'ebow' person however I think that your input has been a good thing. At least you haven't come on and tried to defend your comments/actions or been offensive at all, it shows you must be somewhat embarrassed and unwilling to associate yourself with what you may have said before, which is good. We all should have the chance to learn from mistakes and put a bad past behind us if we truly want to.

[/quote]

While I would love to believe this, the worst of the hatespeech was dated about 2 days ago.

The current attempt to deceive is nothing surprising, given what was written while 'unsupervised'

I feel I have to apologize for the confusuion that is here. I have to say this is not what I was expecting when I signed up on this foum. However, the compairson's between myself and this ebow don't rseem relivant to me. Also, the only reason I replied in this thread was seeing the posts made by chicagox it seemed he was so enthuasitic when he kept saying "Thanks for all the comments guys", it's just that seemed to me suspecious.

We can only hope that as many others who make inflammatory/anti-social comments on the internet that they are just made in that risk free environment in a forum of 'like-minded' people in the feeling of the full safety of anonymity.

Now that anonymity has been challenged and he risks losing reputation on another forum which he has clearly used quite a long time he comes out to try and do some sort of damage-limitation on here while pretending to be someone else.

The fact he isn't willing to stand up and defend his previous comments away from that environment shows that at least he understands they are not popular, acceptable or remotely funny to anyone but the tiny majority on a fringe extremist internet forum. Hopefully he will learn from that and not continue his past pattern of abusive postings anywhere.

If you genuinely aren't this 'ebow' person, then I apologise for the confusion, and any of my points don't apply to you after all. But even though the scotch tape connection is very tenuous I think there is enough other evidence to suggest who you really are, whether you admit it or not..

Since you insist:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?319396-Any-flashaholic-s-in-the-Southwestern-Pennsylvania-area&highlight=southwestern+west+virginia

Excerpt:

I live pretty close to the West Virginia border to give you an idea of my location.

The dbag just edited that post too. What a tool...lol

hmmmmm......