PAlight V60 World's smallest 18650 XM-L light! (smaller than SC600)

good price also, but lol at the turbo placement that is going to lose a lot of buyers…

Nitecore D series? :open_mouth: Lovely light indeed :smiley: (sh*tty UI though :frowning: )
Group buy for 2-30-100% NW? :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely. Count me as one. I use turbo too often for that silliness.

A double-click or long-press lock out for strobe modes (or some way of hiding them) could really help alot.

yep same here…would have jumped (i’m feelin’ froggy) but that’s just weird and awkward…

Might not be the thinnest, but I don’t know of any shorter 18650.

Weird, on Taboao it says that length varies between 9,8 and 10,2cm. So it may not always be the shortest because Nitecore EC2 is 99mm long.

PS. I’ve just searched thrugh new Palight flashlights and I start to like them, especially ES9 model - throwy but still small (12x3,3 cm) and good looking flashlight.

Hey sashiX! I’m in on that group buy!:slight_smile:

I still can’t get how that switch works :expressionless: Magnetic stuff or similar? Piston maybe? :~

Connection breaks occur when tapping -> mode changes :smiley:

Heck on the 680lm turbo mode. 500lm H-M-L is enough (remember you can cycle again by twisting the head so you bypass the blinkies but of course turbo mode).

500lm “enough” he says… haha that’s a good one!
:bigsmile:

500 lms is definitely enough for a 80g light. 680 lms would be like 2A drive, that’d heat up very fast.
I have 2 pieces of E03 which I EDC one….a UF 2100, a Nlight ST50 which has slightly higher drive level than this. Definitely familar with what this can do from the looks of it.

It looks like a D nitecore that someone gouged huge oval slots in just to put their name on it ...

I'm in for two if they do a 2/30/100 with a neutral

In for a Groupbuy for different UI.
Would be a no-brainer…

good looking flashlight and price is ok.

I'd be in for that with 3 or 4 mode option, no blinkies.

I would be OK with some heat on turbo. Turbo could be called ‘Nitrous’, you don’t run it for long. That’s the whole idea.

But really I was just joking. Power, in all forms, is highly addictive. Think back 10 yrs… we never would have believed lumen figures we accept as common now.

Back on topic… I would also probably be in on a GB for a NW h/m/l. :slight_smile:

The only problem with this light is that Lights are getting smaller but 18650 are getting bigger.

What batteries will fit this light?

The Trustfire flame 3000’s aren’t bad and will fit. I have one driving a P60 drop-in at 3.5A no problems.

Yes.

Of course I'd be in.

~Gnarly