Panasonic CGR18650EA 2550mah $4.25-$4.95 shipped (US only)

Great deal. I ordered more~

Keith

CGRs has the tendency to short in 3x18650 serial battery carriers,
due to the bottom wrapper does not cover the edge. need to be careful.

Someone posted this sellers 18650 shrink tubing a while back. I use CLEAR tubing . Place it over orignal shrink to preserve markings, fix cracked or split wrappers and add additional protection to solve the listed battery end short issue. Some of the lifepo4s come with slip on paper sleeves that are totally useless for flashlights. I cut the paper identification/cell specs and seal then inside the clear wrap. Found this clear product to be better than tape or other fixes.

Just bought 3 without reading further. Did he buy in bulk & where is his source? The fact he’s in midwest, I might get these faster then from HK or amazon etc…

Ordered some on 7/18/12 and they show out for delivery today 7/23/12

Finally was able to get these batteries fully charged. Seems like they took alot longer then any of my other batteries to charge.

These show good numbers the best I have read on my lights.

L2 with MF 3 mode = 3.7a
E2100 = 2.81 current regulated at that but have not got that high until these batteries
Small sun C10 - 1.1a current regulated single mode driver Green XR-E
UltraOK A105T6 57mm - 2.15a

Definately like these batteries so far and think i might get some more. Like the price and shipping time.

Their legit compared to my fake trustfires, “5 bucks for 2”. Ran 3 on my TR-3T6 for 50 minutes on high, tho it dimmed a bit still running. BTW you guys have link to the person selling for 1.75-2.75??? Cuz if I can get them for less the 5 bucks that’s a HUGE bargain.

>>>>>>BTW you guys have link to the person selling for 1.75-2.75???

Yes, links please!

That was the thread, but thats about a year ago.

>>>>>>>>>but thats about a year ago.

Well, that certainly explains why you didn’t list the links! Maybe next time I should read the whole thread. Heh heh. Ooops. Thanks for telling me.

Made offer of 5 for $22.50 was accepted. Gonna use them in my in-coming Shiningbeam S-mini that has a 3 volt cut off. I also use them in my e1320 drop in and they dim noticeably at 3.50 telling me time to charge. I have 12 of them now! That is why I did not get in on the keeppower deal (I still may) plus I am not driving anything hard enough that would need those beasts. Thanks again torchjunkie for the heads-up. These batts are very stout! Paid less then $60 for 12 of these bad boys!

Keith

I really like the two that I received also and think I am going to order a few more of these. They pump out the amps if needed!!

Glad I got them!

I just got in 6 of these. They are really nice cells. Labeling and cell looks totally legit.

I charged them up and put one on my battery analyzer. Discharged it with a 1.085 ohm resistor. Average current during the run was 3.2 amps. It took 3051 seconds to discharge to 2.8V. I got 2700 mAh out of it (OK, I didn’t have a fan on the discharge resistor, actual was probably 2620 mAh since the resistor was running at 150F and shifts value 3 percent at that temperature)! IR meter says 42 milliohm internal resistance.

And this was from a cell on its first charge cycle… they usually improve a bit after a few cycle

Thanks for the info. Makes want more now. Lol

Sounds legit. CGR are Panasonic equivalent of IMR, chemistry is: LiNiO2 Co, Mn doped.

Me, too. I was going to order some more… but they are not listed anymore. :cry: Hopefully, he will relist them soon.