Panasonic NCR18650B 2-pack for $14.95 shipped at BG (now also protected button top for $16.50)

those are unprotected, button top…

Ooh Gawd! Time to call it a day! :weary:

Just ordered 2 .
Thanks for setting this deal up.

time to get moe batteries… haha. so far i’m satisfied with my order with fasttech and a seller in aliexpress. cheap and fast delivery. the aliexpress seller package reached in 1 weeks time using fedex. awesome

Nice story and all, but this isn’t the thread to talk up different sellers, do that here

noted

@the :slight_smile:

:arrow: Superb share :exmark:

Ordered a few sets of Protected button top Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh for myself, friends, & family….

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,
Roberta 0:)

Great deal!

Ordered a pair. How long is the code good for? May order more once I receive the first order.

Has anybody’s order shipped yet? I placed my order almost 3 days ago, but still no action.

Edit: To their credit, it does say: “Usually dispatched in 3-6 days”

My order placed 10/17 (unprotected) was shipped 10/20, another placed 10/21 (unprotected) was shipped 10/24, third placed 10/22 (protected) has not been shipped yet.

Mine says processing

Ok, that’s good that they are shipping. Now, the big question is if they will arrive. I wonder what shipping method they will use?

I have two pair coming as well, be interested to see how they are going to pull this off when everyone else is not shipping. Thanks the for getting this set up for us.

Hi all, I ordered on 10/20 says shipped on 10/21 with tracking, tracking points to shipped via DHL from Germany and when I try to track via 17track or DHL the tracking cannot be found.

To Finland they use a weird method: China -> "FlytExpress" / "Direct Link" -> Sweden -> Swedish post -> Finland

But so far it has been working well. :)

That might be the same "trick": Direct link to Germany, DHL to USA (which might also be why it can't be seen in DHL tracking, yet)

Yeah, I have been dealing with FT and the shipping woes so I am fine with whatever they do to get them to me. It will be interesting to see what happens and WB and their vaping site Focale have now put up messages saying the battery issue is bad and they cant ship and have to stop selling.

Also gone for 2 pairs of button top protected. Code still working fwiw. Chose free delivery option (didn’t see any tracking option but as #34 said above orders over 25USD come with tracking - hope that is what you meant).

Gone for this as getting cheesed off with the activities of FT and WB info above.

2 x 2 pairs -> processing
fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Mine said Back Ordered………

Hi blf friends,

it is so hot,so the NCR 18650B protected in warehouse is sold out,but I have make a emergency purchasing,they will arrival in next monday.

when they are arrival,we'll delivery immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience for you.

If you have any other question,just contact me.