Panasonic NCR18650B 2-pack for $14.95 shipped at BG (now also protected button top for $16.50)

Just ordered 2 × 2 pairs :wink:

I made two orders for a total of eight cells.
I was given tracking numbers. One is for Deutsche Post, the other is for Swedish Post. I looked at a map, and neither of those countries are near Canada.

Me thinks BangGood is just making these up.

Shipped :party: Fingers crossed

The question is, do banggood have a map? And/or is their map the same as yours?

My first order with these guys. If it works they could see many more orders in the future.

My two shipments of protected cells were shipped today, both via Deutsche Post.

[quote=Ouchyfoot] Me thinks BangGood is just making these up. [/quote]

I'm still thinking that they are bundling many small packages into a big package, then using some courier (like Direct Link) just to get stuff safely out of China (basically to any other country) and the courier sends them forward as "normal" air mail (in this case using DE or SE post). To me that sounds like a plan which could really work.. Silly me, being so optimistic, even in the current situation.. ;)

Let’s not crucify BG until we know we’re not getting the batteries.
I’d like to think they would have thought of this prior to starting multiple Group Buys.

Looks like BG spilt up my order. The NCR18650b batteries are separated from the rest of the items. Is this usual? So will BG still ship both orders on registered mail?

we separate the order just for that you can get the items faster,because of the limited of batteries shipped,the battery are delivery slower than before.

Mine was marked as shipped, with shipping apparently going through “FlytExpress” from China. Never heard of them. The tracking page shows: “Electronic data received at 2013/10/22 12:55:55, Flytexpress Sorting Center”

Well my order from yesterday is still “Processing” and my PayPal payment has been taken from my account.

It would be bad form to bill someone for goods out of stock and not shipped? What do you folks think?

Likewise this is my first order with Banggood and may pave the way for more buys and recommendations.

Or completely the opposite.

Processing the order I imagine (no one ships without payment btw). A rep posted they are getting more by Monday. So you likely won’t see it shipped till then.

The worst that can happen is you get refunded and waste a bit of time.

Then it must be FlytExpress Global Post, which, according to their web pages:
"refers to the channel of air mail small parcel developed by Guangzhou Flyt Logistics Ltd with its own air resources and integration of a number of postal channels (currently Hong Kong Post, Chuanghwa Post, Deutsche Post, Australia Post, Posten Sweden etc.)"

You might see another tracking number in the order list, showing the real post used ("R...DE", "R...SE") after Flyt has delivered it to that foreign country.

I know no one ships without payment. Its just that most if not every vendor I use online takes money when they ship or for goods in stock at time of ordering. Does it matter? Well I would think Paypal disputes are marked from the day you bought the item? And I’m a skeptical old git so intentions are just intentions till they materialise.

But let’s see! :slight_smile:

sorry for off topic, but a light got shipped from BG with tracking code SE (Sweden?), while I live close to China, it seems a little overkill to send it through europe?!

From the comments I’ve seen, a lot of the chinese vendors don’t keep an accurate inventory and occasionally items end up not being in stock and ship days to a week or two after ordering. It hasn’t happened to me yet, but I’ve only made about 12 orders so far. I’m not 100% certain about the specifics of some paypal ‘goings on’ though I need to familiarize myself, because a few orders are approaching 20days. :frowning:

Is the protective version not too long for Small Sun zy-T08?

mine shipped via flyt express

Ordered 2 sets, thanks for arranging this.

Has anyone seen any movement on their package? I have 2 entries on flytexpress tracking and it has been that way for a couple of days now. I did read somewhere else that people have received packages shipped by flytexpress and they never saw anything other than the 2 entries I see.

Mine has two lines: