[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Did you get the email from PayPal that your payment went through??

So if I got the PM for the first batch what is the latest I can pay ?

yes the payment went through but my name is in yellow on the updated list. maybe Neal is busy

Paid plus Neal deal.

Yellow means that some info is missing. Possibly your telephone number. I would send Neal an email with your user name, real name, phone number, shipping address, what you paid, maybe your number from the first list, etc… so he has all your info.

Nvanlaar’s links for this page. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

+1 would like to know this aswell

Received PM, checked out, paid, made 6% donation.

For those of you that normally pay sales tax, my I recommend you add that amount as a donation to the great team. You know it would not have stopped you from buying it locally with the tax and the team has more than earned it. But it is totally up to you.

Great work guys. Thank you.

Hello I received pm, I have to wait a few days for my credit card to enable money again, how much time do I have to pay? I am in second group, greetings.

I just want to be safe so I don’t get pushed back for the higher price, I’ll be paying on Monday

People from the first batch can pay as late as 12/31 and receive their $115 price, but you loose out on the earlier shipping. All orders will be shipped in the order its paid for.

I’m sure people from the second batch can also pay at least until 12/31, but my guess would be well past that since everyone is sorta paying at the same level now.

Lights-Out, are you one of the very few people getting a second light for the $115 price?

You should still be able to pay as late as 12/31. Possibly later since this is the second payment round.

Yes JasonWW I’m buying 2 lights, I don’t really care when I receive my lights just as long I get them at the first 555 price

Yes, I believe that in a maximum week, I can make the payment, my question is if Neal sent before his holidays, or I will have to wait for the lot of 1000+, thanks for your answers Jason, your collaboration is very valuable.

I’m seeing notes for declaring low values. Be careful about going so low your customs officials get suspicious.

Ordered light, cells and of course the donation for a great team.

Thanks all!

Neal is going to try and get as many of the first batch lights out as he can next week. It’s only 5 days to pack and label 555 lights. If he can do 111 per day, then those will be taken care of. When you add in the 555 to 1000 and subtract the folks who dropped out your probably looking at 800+ orders. Neal would need to pack and label 160 boxes per day to get all those out. I don’t see that as possible by one man.

So if you order one week from now, I doubt it will get shipped next week. Neal is leaving on the 16th (I think the factory is closed weekends). So it might not get shipped until January. That’s my guess. Unless Neal can hire some people to help him.

If TA and Neal said you can get a second light for the lower price, then I’m sure they will honor their word.

If people want to specify a value, they can go here.

Ordered and paid. May i know how to join the list for 3rd batch? Plan to get 2nd one if it is good.