[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Checked my spam with no luck, but I’ll do as you suggested JasonWW. Hopefully it doesn’t matter but hated to find out later that it does. Thanks for the quick reply.

I been thinking about getting another charger. I like the sounds of this one. The variable charge rates are a plus.

And since I'm venturing into the carrier configurations, this may be my best option for matched cells.

Where did you find one for that price?

Appreciate the info!!

I can confirm that the Miboxer C4-12 is a great new charger. Haven’t used my XTAR’s since this one came in. :wink:

Thanks for the confirmation, Dale!

Can I please be added to the list for yet another light.
Thank you!!

I waited for the 11/11 sale a lot of stores had. I found it at this Aliexpress store. http://s.aliexpress.com/myUJZJ36

It’s at regular price now so you’ll just have to look around for it on sale.

You can subscribe to this thread and someone might announce when they find it on sale.

I announced a sale on 11-11, but it seems it didn’t get any attention. IDK, maybe someone got in on the deal besides me. Member duvallite got one there, too.

Very good info Jason, thank you!!! . :+1:
I could care less if it will not charge a 10180……. :smiley:
I do 26650, 18650, 14500, & Eneloops. This charger sounds perfect, I’ll be looking hard at it. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have asked to be put on the list for the GT Giggles flashlight many weeks ago. I don’t see my name on any of the lists. (Kosta88) If I can be put on that list I would appreciate it. I would like the flashlight with the batteries to run it. Please contact me at Kosta88_2@yahoo.com for payment. If someone can let me know I would appreciate it. I will look for your reply.

Thanks

Kosta88

After I place my order I’m supposed to get an email that requires me to REPLY with my phone number in my user name who is that email supposed to come from ? I got a email confirmation from PayPal am I supposed to reply to that with my phone number and my username for BLF confused

Kosta, you should remove your email from the thread, you’ll get picked up by spambots and regret it. You’ll get a Personal Message (PM) here when it’s time to do something. :wink:

Gunslinger, Neal will contact you for your phone number. Usually within minutes of your order. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder. NealZ…… or opwind… something along those lines

No should be from Neal. Mine had gone to spam.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 365. Updated 12/9/17

The Millers Original List up to Nov 11 #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, Nov 12 to Current(?) #1214 and up

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I see you on the list for 2 lights, your number 1295 and 1296. You should be getting a PM with all the details on how to order in early January.

See the post above? You would click that link that says “Continuation of Group Buy List”. Everyone who ordered after Nov 11 should be on the above list. This was the Miller’s last update. Now Coyotehawk is doing a list to help out until the Miller gets back.

I am interested also in this issue,maybe M4DM4X could give us a hint for best option

OK I will keep a watch out for it by the way I ordered about an hour ago .still have not received an email from Neil if I haven’t heard anything back tomorrow I will check back in here . Thanks

I have ordered and replied to the email. thanks guys!

Please add me to the list for a 2nd GT, (I already ordered/paid for one GT #227)

Again THANKS to the BLF GT team for all the hard work put into this project

You don’t… you just ask the sender nicely if he would write 19$ on the package sticker and also check it as a gift and cross your fingers.

What I know of Dutch customs is that the package needs to be below 22$, if not they charge 2 fees.

First 12.5 euro for handling the package and second 10% of the totall package value is added to that 12.5 euro.

I ordered THIS one with THESE.

Ordering within the next couple days. How long will it take to ship?