[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I do think his post was funny and didnt find it rude. I think sometimes people here are a bit too PC… But lets not argue about our individual POVs here shall we ? :wink:

Don’t worry I think most of us got the joke. Certainly not rude. All this tension for no reason lol.

Hmm , a lot of interest is quite difficult …

mcpcb + centering(focusing) ring combined would be awesome to sell together .

If you have any news if they want to produce it or not , etc , please let us know . Thanks a lot

I think this what people think.

Full payment make we assume that final products are ready. So, as long as no shipping note, some one will always ask, or like some member with no direct asking about it

Justmy2cent

Not rude at all, just a joke!

Nvanlaar’s links for page 371.

The Millers Original List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Maybe add some different resistors to the package as well as they are very cheap. Make it a complete package. :+1:

Agreed. It was just good natured humour. I appreciate that.

Hi, I would like to be added to the list if still possible. Thanks.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay. Welcome to BLF.

I thought it was joke also, but I cringed anyway. I could picture in my minds eye someone reading it and not getting it.

Just look at the number of folks asking the same questions over and over when the question asked was answered just a few posts previously. Thankfully the folks answering the questions haven’t had to field any posts (so far) from folks who have read it. They’re busy enough. For that reason alone I couldn’t get a chuckle out of it.

thank you, I did not know which words to use in ebay, AE… search, now I know = shoulder strap :smiley:

Thank you for your help, much appreciated! I will keep an eye on this topic. :slight_smile:

Please add me to the list. Thx

Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get an email and PM (personal message) giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay. Welcome to BLF.

Here is a ‘novel’ idea……… why don’t we just drop the discussion about the claimed “joke” entirely. And then try to refrain from posting anything else that could be misinterpreted by anyone.

While I did take it entirely as a joke …… Jason did not.

And as BrianK said, many people on here apparently read next to nothing and ask questions that have been answered numerous times. Sometimes a post or two above where they ask even……

So why post anything that could be misunderstood by someone living somewhere that has no idea about ‘USA humor’??
Whether that be actually in the USA or some country I cannot even spell, much less pronounce. … :wink:

When I read this I took it as a joke right away. Since I cannot see the writers face or hear the tone of the voice, whenever I read an email, text message or post in a forum my first thought is to assume the best of intent from the author until I know differently.

I have been questioned about a perceived negative “tone” in my writings a time or two in the past and I assure you that I never intend malice unless I am VERY clear about my intent.

How great would it be if this could come pre-assembled like a P60 drop in. For non-modders like me it would be fantastic.

The Drama, it’s thick.

How about an XHP70.2 on mcpcb and spare driver with the resistor change. Swap it back and forth as you see fit. One light to rule them all.