[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

You can send the donation to the team when you buy the GT. It will be distributed between the team members once this is done. If you didn’t when making payment and would like to later, you may go back to the same link and add the donation later as well.

If you would like to send a direct donation for xhp70.2 LED testing or other aspect, you can PM me. I wish I could afford to just buy it all myself but while I have the ability to do the tests, I don’t have the funds right now to spare.

Arsee was making the joke that there were no lights being produced and that we all just paid for a very nice honeymoon for Neal instead.

My robot brain just does not compute certain things.

Besides, you could always start a dispute with Paypal, so no worries.

PS, some folks might mark his post as rude.

AliExpress?

Ha ha could you imagine asking PayPal dispute for same thing 1000 times and for more then 100K $…. :smiley:

That would be dramatic :disappointed:

Or you can just use a guitar strap from a fender or something :disguised_face:

I think you missed the joke in the post. At least 555 of us have paid $100+ to Neal’s paypal directly.
That’d go a long way to a VERY nice honey moon and a VERY nice wedding.
Hell, that’d even get you a decent deposit on a house… and a small car!

Flashlight? What flashlight? :open_mouth:

EDIT… I just re-read and saw someone else explained. I wasted time writing what I wrote so I’ll leave it there anyway. Should pay more attention :smiley:
EDIT 2 - Tosser…… to toss = to throw… tosser = thrower

Here is something to make you think a little.

What if Neal sees your post?

You might see 2 refunds on your paypal account. :open_mouth:

No discount for you. Full price only when Lumintop starts selling them.

“Could you imagine. LOL!!!

Now that does seem kinda funny. You should not bite the hand that feeds you.

Yeah, I missed the joke. I just did not see any humor there.

Marking my post as rude? It's called American humor? Tosser, there's another definition in the Urban dictionary. I will leave that to your perceptions.

Best I can say is learn the English slang, language, urban dictionary. Google is my friend when I don't know. If I do not know, I do not respond. Best approach.

Funny you mention rude.

I saw it as a jokey post among friends. As much as everyone trusts what is going on you have to admit it’d be a pretty clever way of conning people out of money if you was so inclined.
Sure, everyone knows what is going on and knows it’s not a scam but you really could take people for a ride like this then disappear into the wide world with a pocket full of cash.

Its like you know you locked your front door this morning when you went out…… didnt you? sure you did…. or maybe not?

To be fair if it was a scam it would have been worth it as there has been a stupidly large amount of effort put in by many people

Also american humor… :open_mouth: I didnt know it made it over there already!

You, my friend are "in" the game of knowledge. I fibbed, just a little. The U.K. perfected the term first, and did so well

Always gets tense around here over nothing. :person_facepalming:

Back to The GT. Team has put a great effort to a promising light :+1:

Why? I think its true. A lot of people here like neal, so you might get a bunch of rude thingies. My advice would be to delete it, then there are no worries about that. That’s what I think. Maybe I’m wrong and no one “rudes” it. I don’t know. I can’t predict what people will do, I’m just trying to help you out.

I do think his post was funny and didnt find it rude. I think sometimes people here are a bit too PC… But lets not argue about our individual POVs here shall we ? :wink:

Don’t worry I think most of us got the joke. Certainly not rude. All this tension for no reason lol.

Hmm , a lot of interest is quite difficult …

mcpcb + centering(focusing) ring combined would be awesome to sell together .

If you have any news if they want to produce it or not , etc , please let us know . Thanks a lot

I think this what people think.

Full payment make we assume that final products are ready. So, as long as no shipping note, some one will always ask, or like some member with no direct asking about it

Justmy2cent

Not rude at all, just a joke!

Nvanlaar’s links for page 371.

The Millers Original List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT