[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

The latest list is the only one that matters right now, ignore anything from the prior lists.

The number on the list that you are doesn’t matter after you have paid.

lol, we have been over this way back in the first prototype, it really is that big.

You just can’t really understand it till you see it in person.

The funny thing is that once you do have it, it quickly doesn’t seem all that massive anymore. Everything else just seems tiny lol.

One more reason to hide it from our spouses.

LOL :smiley:

Thanks TA for additional pictures, I dont want to be a guy who complaining about everything,and I’m totally fine with it, but that reflector picture obviously looking through plastc bag look worse than first prototype,more like fine OP then SMO…

Nvanlaar’s links for page 382.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

That’s not a clear (optically pure) plastic bag. You can see the bag has a texture to it if you look to the left.

I’ve had plastic bags like that before. It’s just the way the bag is made.

Paid thanks team

No,I think that the “blame” is at the plastic cover. :slight_smile:

Like Jason said, it is just the bag distorting the picture, I would not worry about it, knowing lumintop so far they would never even consider allowing something that looked that bad make it into a production light.

I can also confirm that the earlier picture with the scratch on the tailcap is Neals prototype light that they were using for testing packaging and other stuff. Like my prototypes it shows the battle scares of it task.

Here is a fresh GT that has not been abused:

Yeah hopefully that’s the reason,excuse me I am out of compas today, as I’ve worked 3 in a row 12 hours night shift… :weary:

am i the only one that becomes thinking “hmmm, this light is not as big as i thought”

It still looks big to me. But it has to be to get it’s job done.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the light shouldn’t be heavy. Somehow Lumintop and the design team has figured out a way to get it to defy gravity. Otherwise it couldn’t be put against a wall horizontally and stay there. :smiley:

It’s got a 5 1/2” diameter head. I don’t know of any other flashlights that big. The big Acebeam X65 is only 4” with 5 XHP35-HI in it. Does any flashlight match it’s size?

Ps, that shiny switch ring sure adds some class. :sunglasses:

Ha ha don’t you see from pictures above that it needs separate seat on a train :smiley:

Hello, does anyone know if the lists are updated? pay mine last night, greetings!

The lists on this page say updated 12-15. These are the 2 paid lists TA provided yesterday. I think TA received the 556 to 1038 list from Neal on Dec 14. So last night will not be showing up until the next update.

lol, i didnt notice that it’s on the train
btw, i still feel that this light somehow got smaller than i thought, when i saw the 1st prototype( the picture has a little girl holding this), i thought” dang it, it’s HUGE”

I have a light using the Ledil Seanna lens assembly on a Courui D01 body, it’s 6.125” across the lens. :wink:

These lights should require a real estate license, they take up so much space on a shelf! :smiley:

Any idea where a red [glass] filter can be acquired for this monster?