[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

As you can see from posted photos, light is transported disassembled in 3 pieces, head, battery tube with battery holders and tailcap. Batteries will be stored inside of battery holders that are stored inside of battery tube.
Not sure how will this work for shipping companies but I sorta remember reading somewere recently that DHL does offer shipping batteries, I hope it will go smoothly via DHL because I also ordered batteries and they also can’t be shipped otherwise to my country, so, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best :slight_smile:

:person_facepalming:

It surely has that effect on some people but others might feel the need to donate after seeing the donations.

I agree that it shouldn’t be made public, there is no reason or informative ) purpose to show the donations.

Nevertheless, remember how close the GT is! Shipping should start coming week and some might be able to get it the same week!

Either Donald Trump is holding that flashlight, or the BLF-GT is really huge!!! :wink:

At least we know what to expect from the BLF GT...

ok i saw my name on the dhl list but are we going to get any kind of confirmation number or tracking?

Nvanlaar’s links for page 384.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I am going to delete my post on nitpicking photographs because I see now it is only a distraction and not in a good way :wink:

You don’t need to come here to check for a PM. I think the default forum settings are to send out emails when you get a PM. So just to be sure, send a PM to someone telling them to reply. Then see if you get an email when they reply back. If so, you know you are good to go.

The group buy is still open. Do you want to sign up for a light?
This deal may close any time now.

Normally you would post it here. Let’s just wait until his next update to see. We officially see you want a second, so your covered.

It will be next week. They say Monday, assuming there are no delays.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

After starring at this picture for a while :stuck_out_tongue: I realized with eight 18650 batteries and the massive amount of aluminum surrounding the Emitter and driver this thing should have unreal run times do to its thermal cooling ability. I LOVE IT! :laughing: :sunglasses: Any guesstimations on how long it will run on turbo before stepping down? :slight_smile:

Looks freakin huge to me……

You asked to have a 2nd light added on Dec 14. Coyotehawk updated the list on the 12th. So your name won’t show up until he does his next update.

No worries though, your post shows up on this thread saying you want it, so you are still included. :+1:

Yes, tracking numbers will be sent to your PayPal email address. TA mentioned this a day or two ago. :+1:

Haven’t seen this one posted here yet

SO SWEET :smiley: :smiley:

It doesn’t step down. It’s only about 35 watts so the size of the GT can handle that.

Runtimes vary of course depending on what cells you use and how many. If you plan to run it a long time then the 2A mode is recommended. The last tests on the prototype with old battery carrier design and 4 x 30q cells at 2A, was about 45 minutes in regulation, then output went down for another 45 minutes until lvp kicked in.

With 8 30Q cells, it should be double that. 1.5 hours at 2A in regulation, then another 1.5 hours until lvp.

When run at 2.5A the run times are shorter, of course.

No one has done a run time test of the production version, but results should be similar.

Check these 3 posts.

:open_mouth: :smiley: lolol ! funny right there…