[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Yours seems like an usual case. We may just have to wait for Neal to post an updated shipping list to make sure your light and batteries are all shipped at the same time. I would not worry. It might be next week or so before your order ships so plenty of time to check on it later.

Is there really 169 registered people on the 1 to 555 paid list? That is a quite a coincidence. We should not jump to any conclusions, though. Sorry I sounded rough.

173 lights and 169 people through registered mail

Maybe only the registered mail pickup person was working on Saturday? DHL guy did not come to pick up?

Ha ha, only rumor. I have no idea what packages got shipped. We have to wait for Neal or Texas_Ace to comment on that.

really guys...

all that assumptions and guesstimates do not help.

not the people who work in of for this project

not the waiting people to stay calm

only confusing the crowd and consuming energy for going forward...

stay cool!
enjoy the holidays!

Here is a part that I didn’t know came with the GT.

That is pretty nice.

There are more great pictures from Steel_1028 here.

good surprise :+1:

well, since it already missed the christmas day, so i dont feel the urge now
meanwhile i just order another new light :person_facepalming:

Merry Christmas to all of our BLF’ers and their families! Hopefully we will all have a big present with BLF GT on the box, arriving at our doorsteps very soon!

Where is it shipped from?

Two boxes with low value would probably be beneficial.

100% correct! Please do no message Neal asking for a tracking number! He will get to you as soon as he can if your shipped.

He just got back from his honeymoon and it is Christmas + he has to catch up on the hundreds of posts and messages that got backed up while he was gone. I know he is working hard to catch up but it still takes time.

We can confirm that 168 lights have shipped via DHL on Saturday.

Neal has confirmed he will send the tracking numbers as soon as Lumintop sends them to him. That could be tomorrow since I doubt they are working on Christmas.

Then it will take time for Neal to send them out. So relax and all will be taken care of in time.

I have asked for more info, I will report once we know more.

It should be coming from Lumintops factory.
According to their info page, they are at: 518100 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.

The default value of each of the 2 smaller boxes is 14.95, but you can change that value if you wish.

168 in China is a very auspicious number.

一路發 (get riches all the way)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting, maybe that explains the kinda odd number of orders in the first batch to ship.

Looking at the GT flooder a few pages back, I wonder it might be possible to custom a small M43 style head to replace the tailcap of a shorty GT. Wouldnt add much bulk to an already bulky light, with the benefit of a nice flooder and better balance.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Well it seems that some people will get their GT soon. DHL is fast from China. As I use registered mail it can take some time. I am waiting for some items sent with registered mail for more than 3 weeks now. But I like to see the happy reactions from the new owners next weekend :)

With the holiday rush, I would expect most to be delivered after new years.

Ok here is the reason for asking tracking numbers. I just received new Utorch S1, announced on Friday for pick up in China by DHL. So it took only 4 days to reach me in the middle of Christmas ! Arrived this morning in Leipzig Germany, and delivered in Serbia just a couple hours later….
So if those 168 GT`s are sent on Saturday, some people might get them tomorrow,not even knowing they should expect a package…

I agree, I want them as well but Neal can’t send them until he gets them from Lumintop and lumintop is closed for Christmas.

So the circle just goes round and round until Lumintop opens back up and can send the tracking numbers over to Neal.