[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I have some of the same and the raised flat top measured 7.3mm. TA said up to 8.5mm will fit. So check the diameter. Hopefully yours will fit as well.

In my experience no need to do anything prior to soldering, I don’t even use extra flux just rosin core soldering wire (contains flux already), works every time for flat top samsung or sanyo/panasonic cells.

Did anyone get their GT yet? Bout to order mine.

If someone had gotten their GT we’d all know about it. :slight_smile:

+1 i am using plumbing copper flux for boobs soldering and no problem

There are, afiak 2 people that have gotten a GT.
Texas_Ace and Steel_1024
The GT’s for the team members were send before the others and thus far only TA have received his.
Steel_1024 has one too, he has made a separate topic here on BLF. BLF GT (Updated 06/05 2018)

Thank you, Thijsco19

Hey,

Sorry for this ignorant post. I’ve been really occupied with life. I am a part of the initial 111$ order price. Can I still order it?

Yes , you can still get it until 12/31 if nothing changed . Just follow the instructions you received by PM .

Thank you.

I am not, as I don’t really use FB any more. I think only a handful of GTs will come to Sweden…but if several end up closeish together we should try to arrange a giggle-meet.

Don’t forget The Miller, he said he got his a few days ago as well in the other thread he made.

Del should be getting his tomorrow and I would guess the rest of the team should show up this week as well.

Did this happen to any one else? after I payed my GT, I only got a email from paypal but not the email confirming from the seller.
I checked the spam folder and my setting, there is nothing. I contacted neal but have not get reply from him...

Oh ok.
Yeah, i think so to. :smiley:

Yes, that sounds like a great idea ! Where are you located? I’m in Södermanland.

@rebuswind - Same happened to me, just PM Neal to confirm your payment and shipping info.

Count me in! Please add me to the list

Thanks

Add me in for second giggles.

Please put me on list for second light.

I have paid for one in the first batch some time ago now. Should I not at least get a confirmation of my payment and shipping? Seeing a lot of people in the first batch have already received theirs? I paid within one day after getting the PM…

Can someone set my mind at ease?

Set your mind at ease…

Only 168 have started to ship, Neal will update with tracking information later today, the rest are coming… Relax and wait!