[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

That is a good quality charger, but it does not tell you much information as it has no digital readouts. Just leds to tell you it’s charging and when it’s done. The other not so great thing is it’s slow. With 8 cells it only charges them at 0.5A per cell. If you dont mind those 2 things, then it should be a fine charger.

I’d like to be added to the group buy list for 2 GTs (one for me, one for a friend).

Thank you!

Just got a shipping number from Neal, just marked as “shipment information received” on the 25th.

I figured this would be the case, I didn’t see much happening until after Christmas with them.

I’m just happy to have the tracking number :smiley:

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Tracking is a good thing.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

you chose DHL or registered post?

The 2 folks who got tracking numbers paid 17th and 52nd on Neal’s shipping list. So it looks like the lights ARE being shipped in the order paid.

DHL. You can see on the list.

I just got my tracking number from Neal !!!
:dance:

I am number 92 on the PAID list. Shipping through DHL to the USA.

Now get over to DHL! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You paid 93rd. So far so good. 3 DHL packages.

Maybe the next folks can include what number they paid on the shipping list and what carrier?

This way we can figure out the pattern.

USA

Okay, that’s good. So in the worst case scenario, if your batteries don’t get included with your light, they can still be shipped seperately.

The last six pages only “Where is it? I want my lamp” = I unsubscribed this kindergarden thread

so you mean that if you paid for something and didnt hear anything for a month, you ask for infomation, it’s childish?

I just got my DHL tracking number from Neal….I think I’m number 11 on the paid list. Shipping to the U.S.

I don’t think that “Didn’t hear anything for a month” is completely fair.

We have been doing our best at keeping people updated every step of the way. There have been delays sure but that is to be expected with a project of this size if you want it done right. Admittedly it is more delays then I wanted but still, it was unavoidable.