[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

AlexGT “DID” order batteries according to the list. :slight_smile:

Just my theory… makes no difference, it is what it is. :slight_smile:

BUT I am #154 on paid list & have received nothing…… I ordered batteries.

Many past me have received notification…… & not a one of them ordered batteries.

AGAIN……… NOT A COMPLAINT……just an observation. :wink:

What country are you in?

Open the email and check it out. I am sure they are nice girls.

Oops, my bad. I think I was looking at Alex1234 instead of AlexGT.

Yep…… me to. :wink:

I think I figured the “method to the madness”……. maybe. :smiley::wink:

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

I don’t think you can assume anything until you get a Tracking Number.

You ordered batteries didn’t you?

Yes, he did

FYI, I received a text message from DHL with tracking number. About 2 hours later I received an email from Neal with tracking.
Back when you paid for yours, did you respond to the request from Neal for your phone number?(no reply needed, I should have just stated if you did not reply to that email back when you paid then perhaps they can’t txt you). If you did, then I would say be patient and you will receive it. The response to this light has been great, and it is going to take time for all notifications to get sent out. Thanks again to all that made it happen!

hope i get my tracking info soon….this waiting is killing me.

Yep…… :wink:
There may be one…… but so far I have not found one that got notice that ordered batteries……. :wink:

I thought most of us were adults

Not to be off topic from the GT being shipped, but I didn’t buy the optional batteries. I don’t have a good reason why, just didn’t. Does any one know where i can find these same or similar batteries to buy? Button tops seem harder to find, preferably a fast shipper, not from China. Don’t want to have the light before i have the batteries LOL. Thank you!

I think your right. I could have sworn I saw at least one order with batteries, but I just checked every single person who said they got a notification and none of them ordered batteries.

Suggestion is to see if the Russian women have any 18650s for sale :slight_smile:

USA, and I did order batteries

I got a set of Samsung 30Q button tops from www.liionwholesale.com for $5.09 each. They ship out of phoenixville PA so you should get them quick.

Packages that containing lithium batteries have a little bit different treatment then regular, and probably will be in separate fireproof container.
So yes that can be a reason why not everyone from US get notification.
Don’t worry it’s usually just one day longer than regular just to make sure everything is inspected and safe for delivery.

Cheers

Nikola

It seems those who ordered batteries have not got a shipping notice. Maybe they did not ship out yet?

Maybe orders with batteries could not be included in the big usa order that went out Sat?

Hard to say. We are figuring it out as we go along.

I think so to Jason. :wink: . No big deal, but at least that may kinda explain the order of things. :slight_smile: