[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Agreed. I need to get off this page I’m all excited like a 30yo man child lol. I feel like such a nerd.

I think it’s time for a trip down to the bar for a cold Budweiser. Cheers everybody!! :beer:

Yokiamy, so far I have only seen usa orders. They might have done a big pallet full of usa bound lights first. I’m not sure though.

Alex, make sure to check the spam/junk folder for emails.

I just gave my number to Neal.

Done, still not there… :cry:

Hope I get the email today! going to get off this thread for a while the suspense is killing me…

AlexGT,
On the txt message I got from DHL there was a tracking number and link to DHL. So far all the dates for delivery I have seen(mine included) say expected delivery 12-29-17.
It seems a bit of a stretch that my GT is in Hong Kong today, expected in Ontario California on 12-28-17 and delivered on 12-29-17…sorry, I digress, if you click the link to DHL, then enter your tracking number it allows you an option to specify where you want the package(front or rear door, neighbors house, etc, then allows you to print the instructions, sign the form and leave it for DHL). There is also an option for DHL ago hold it at a nearby office too. On mine, it says a signature is reguired, and as consistent as Lumintop has been, I would expect all are signature required (I don’t know about DHL, but some companies require a signature for all deliveries valued at over $100.

You got batteries with yours didn’t you?? I did too & no notice either.

I’m betting most everyone who got notices today did not have batteries shipping in light.

NOT A COMPLAINT……. Just a theory. :wink:

Cause it is definitely not order paid. :wink:

I’ve only seen usa orders. Both dhl and registered. I’ve also seen some with batteries and some without batteries. (EDIT. Orders with batteries have not gotten shipping notices yet.)

AlexGT did not order batteries. He did. I looked at a different Alex.

it appears I may not have received an email with DHL tracking info. A check of my spam folder only revealed that hot Russian single women are interested in me…

suggestions?

Thanks

I have been patiently lurking without adding to the chaos, but now that I see certain people are expecting to have tracking, I just wanted to clarify (apologies if I missed it in the thread).

I am #85 on the Paid list, but 278 (308 originally) on the Miller list. I chose DHL, can I assume my package is on the way? I have not gotten an email, call, or text.

So I’m a good 10 places before SubSailorVet and they have received tracking details.
Others in the list have received tracking details who are #600+

It does seem that there might be a large shipment going to USA first but it could be that the USA guys are getting texts as DHL USA are quick to notify.

Maybe those who are high up on the ordered list who have had notifications could let others know if the notification was from Neal or from DHL directly.

I did order batteries with my light

AlexGT “DID” order batteries according to the list. :slight_smile:

Just my theory… makes no difference, it is what it is. :slight_smile:

BUT I am #154 on paid list & have received nothing…… I ordered batteries.

Many past me have received notification…… & not a one of them ordered batteries.

AGAIN……… NOT A COMPLAINT……just an observation. :wink:

What country are you in?

Open the email and check it out. I am sure they are nice girls.

Oops, my bad. I think I was looking at Alex1234 instead of AlexGT.

Yep…… me to. :wink:

I think I figured the “method to the madness”……. maybe. :smiley::wink:

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

I don’t think you can assume anything until you get a Tracking Number.

You ordered batteries didn’t you?

Yes, he did

FYI, I received a text message from DHL with tracking number. About 2 hours later I received an email from Neal with tracking.
Back when you paid for yours, did you respond to the request from Neal for your phone number?(no reply needed, I should have just stated if you did not reply to that email back when you paid then perhaps they can’t txt you). If you did, then I would say be patient and you will receive it. The response to this light has been great, and it is going to take time for all notifications to get sent out. Thanks again to all that made it happen!