[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Perfectly OK. It’s been a long wait and if you’ve been trying to keep up with the thread it would breed that in a person. Heck, I’m sitting here wondering where my tracking info is, so the long wait also breeds anticipation.

Hey sorry to bother anyone but not hearing back from Neal. I paid quite some time ago but I’m not on the paid/shipping list. I’m #103 on the first list. Can anyone help?

You should get another text from DHL when they know when the delivery day will be. You’ll then have an option to manage the delivery online and you can select signature not required.

Edit: I think you can change the delivery day as well though I’m not 100% sure as I’ve only used DHL once before.

Just got a text on my cellphone. Dhl package from the HK is on the way.

DHL EXPRESS 928xcxxxxx. from PARCEL FROM HKG is on its way. Signature is required. We’ll send another msg prior to delivery. Track at www.dhl-usa.com. Reply END to stop msgs.

Just got texted my tracking # from DHL and I got super excited and made arrangements to check when it would be delivered as it stated signature required. So I got the mother in law all amped up and ready to look for a package…

Then I tracked it LOL DHL notified of pickup… in Hong Kong… Sigh… I wont see it for a month probably LOL

sigh… Yes Im excited…a little too much I guess

Did you get email confirmation from paypal and Neal after making purchase?
Edit: I see that you did get confirmation emails. I would wait till the end of today to see if you get a tracking email from Neal or DHL.

You underestimate DHL. They’re fast. I would expect those of us that have just gotten the DHL texts to see our lights Tuesday.

Got what I came here for. DHL tracking number received. Thanks GT team.

It’s odd that your name was not on the paid/shipping list since you paid on Dec 2nd. But since you got both the paypal confirmation and Neal’s email confirmation I think you are okay. You are in USA and paid early so your light might be shipped. Let us know if you get a dhl email today.

I am being all patient and all but, I don’t have my tracking info yet… :cry:

:laughing:

I got a tracking text from DHL today too!

Nah I quote the worst and hope for the best.

I have had some other packages thru DHL take a month from HK and even had one never show up… different places I ordered from but same currier… just my experiences and yes I picked them I fully accept that. Just as I said expect the worst hope for the best when I get surprised it will be good

People getting texts, do you have DHL accounts or did you just give your number to Neal?

:laughing: :laughing: :+1:

I am pretty sure I didn’t have a DHL account.

I am not sure, it can vary depending of what aircraft is planned but I think it’s something like this.

No account needed. They’ll use the phone number you provided to Neal.

or email I believe based on how people wanted to be notified

Oh boy it’s wild round here each time I check new mail I see 15-20 posts

You’re not the only 1 :beer: