[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Good job. Make sure you update the info on your post so you know where you left off. It still says 12/22.

Later. :+1:

thank you all … nice in here !

hello I would like to be put on the list for BLF GT for 2 please … thank you very much !

Wish I could afford to gift one of these, would have to video the noob’s jaw hitting the floor while their eye’s light up like a kid in a candy store with a found $20 bill in hand!

Wish I could afford to gift one of these, would have to video the noob’s jaw hitting the floor while their eye’s light up like a kid in a candy store with a found $20 bill in hand!

Edit: My daughter’s husband would be fun, he’s a big kid!

UPDATES: It appears that the first couple of shipments are going out by region instead of the exact order in which we paid for cost reasons. Initial quality has been fantastic.

The first shipment of lights (168 total) shipped on Dec 23. This was a pallet going to the USA from the first 576th person on the paid list that did not include batteries. Tracking numbers went out on Dec 27 and lights started arriving to customers on Dec 29th.

A second shipment of lights (size unknown) shipped Dec 27. Location unknown. No tracking numbers recieved yet.

There should be a European order going out in January.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 27

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 10 or 12.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey.

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here.

Video of Drop Test

Nice!

No problem being patient here. Not everyone can be first on the shipping list, especially on a project that was built grass-roots on a forum. Whenever it comes, it’ll be like having Christmas twice! :+1:

Put me down for one for 1 BLF GT. I kept trying to hold back but I finally caved lol.

:smiley: …… Your trying to complicate things eekazum. :wink:

My offer was made to anyone on the first 555 list who’s order had/has not shipped. Contingent on a confirmation that shipping name & address could be/had been changed to mine.

The offer was / is made as a humanitarian effort to quickly relieve the apparently overwhelming stress anyone might feel because of this ‘perceived’ delay.

Also to prevent anyone who might be inclined to “file a PayPal claim” from having to go through that ordeal…. which would only add more stress to an apparently already over stressed person.

Simple as that…… Bada bing, Bada boom……. it is done!
No mess, Zero stress……. Have money…. will send it. . :slight_smile:
That…. is my motto!
:+1:

That’s what I like about you teacher, you’re a great humanitarian and all about people, much like myself. :smiley: Alleviating the stress, I like that line. I’m going to use it sometime down the road.

Thanks I guess it was whatever made the most sense logistically. I’m just sad I missed it, we are down the beach and it would have been fun to shoot it up and down the beach.

Thank you BrianK, I do try to do my part……. :+1:
:wink:

I think you might have missed me as well. Post 12945 after Destro and Ratus. Thanks!

Why is everyone so worked up about not getting the GT yet? I was literally the first one to pay in FULL and I haven’t got mine. Let’s all be patient and enjoy other pics and videos until ours get here :slight_smile:

Can someone explain this, before i contact Neal?

I am not anxious about the shipment, just a little ……… I would only like to update the payment lists, probably get mine next April ……… :weary:

Picked up my GT at the local post office this morning, and after marveling at the size, I noticed that it appears Lumintop missed making the switch cover change on my light. The switch cover is black, and I can’t see the LEDs glowing under the cover until I went into a dark closet. My bigger concern is that if they missed changing the switch cover on this light, the firmware also wasn’t flashed to correct the issue that was discovered. Does anyone know what issue I might see if my light didn’t get the firmware “upgrade”? I guess it’s possible that they only missed changing the switch cover and not the firmware, but I’d light to figure out if I’m going to see a firmware issue.

Yes, they are shipping by the pallet and my guess is they needed a few more to fill up the non-battery USA shipment so they dipped into the 2nd set to fill it up.

We can expect the DHL shipments that are going by pallet to follow this, you generally don’t pay much or anymore for a full pallet, so you can figure they will fill it up.

Hello,
Is there any way to find out if/when my GT order has shipped? Received PM letting me know ‘my # had come up’ :+1: . On 12/10/17 made the purchase including the 4 batteries through PP :money_mouth_face: . Also followed-up with the requisite BLF UN and Phone #. PayPal payment was processed but, even despite my reaching-out to Neal a few days ago, haven’t heard anything back :email: ? I do quite a bit of buying & selling using PP and, even if I don’t notify Buyer directly, I always include order tracking in the PP transaction. Except for the follow-up request for BLF UN and phone number I haven’t heard anything else regarding my purchase? :frowning: If anyone has any feedback please shoot a PM to me - this thread is difficult for me to follow. Thanks in advance for advice, update or just any communication at all regarding my GT purchase.

Most likely his was shipped in the pallet group that came to the USA. He said he DID NOT have batteries.