[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Big +1 on this. People are getting huge prison terms and fines for pointing even low power lasers at aircraft. Pointing at people in nearby buildings does seem something to be careful about. Maybe I'm wrong, but the one building beam shot I saw up in the thread did not seem an issue to me. The light hitting the building seemed pretty faint due to distance. Of course, when out there with this light, it's probably best to error on the side of caution when in doubt.

Separately, Lumintop and GT Team knocked this one out of the park. What a fine light and great bargain they created. Congrats folks!

How do you guys know what number you paid?

Breath. Inhale. Exhale. Relax. People are getting themselves all worked up with why, when, where, how come. The situation is what it is. I bet after the group buy is over, shipping times will be more in-tune to the 10-20 day standard considering where these lights are coming from. When people started elaborating getting their lights and posting photos, I anticipated all the anxiety that's played out to this point. I have two light w/batteries that I'm waiting on as well. Sure I'd like to see them arrive, but given all the questioning by others, I don't need to ask, because the same question has already been asked hundreds of times to know the answer.

All in good time. Go do something constructive. Qwityerbellyachin

how do I get on the list…please ?

just express the desire and tell them how many you want.

Even though I was 976 on the sign up list, I guess my lightning fast payment got me on the early ship list. Mine came in yesterday 2 hours after I left for the holiday. My neighbor has it now.

thank you … so where and who …sorry but new to group.

just comment here how many you would like and you will be put on the list by coyotehawk when he does his next update.

It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

I want one :slight_smile:

I hope my “in” didn’t get missed. if you make a catchup reply like this when you add new names to the list, mine was between your last multi message reply and this one :confused:

If it did, “in” for one (my first) with batteries, thanks :slight_smile:

There are 2 spread sheets I link to in my updates for paid/shipping. The names are numbered.

That guy with the 4 GTs should zip tie them to a merry go round on a playground and then give them a spin and film it from a distance. :sunglasses:

They absolutely have to be losing money on the $115 orders… This thing is in absolutely incredible shape and quality on the outside and threads. I can’t find a single defect on any part of the light even so much as a faint scratch. Amazing.

For those who are still waiting… be patient because the wait is well worth it.

By my calculations you were the 576th person to pay. So far I had only heard from the 550th person. I think Neal was looking for as many USA orders with no batteries as he could find to fill the pallet.

I guess I missed you in all the commotion going on when you posted. No worries though. I’m just try to make sure you know you’ve been seen and to give you some info about when you can order. It’s actually Coyotehawk who goes down the page and collects all the names to add to his list. He updates the list about every 5 or 6 days.

Good job. Make sure you update the info on your post so you know where you left off. It still says 12/22.

Later. :+1:

thank you all … nice in here !

hello I would like to be put on the list for BLF GT for 2 please … thank you very much !

Wish I could afford to gift one of these, would have to video the noob’s jaw hitting the floor while their eye’s light up like a kid in a candy store with a found $20 bill in hand!

Wish I could afford to gift one of these, would have to video the noob’s jaw hitting the floor while their eye’s light up like a kid in a candy store with a found $20 bill in hand!

Edit: My daughter’s husband would be fun, he’s a big kid!

UPDATES: It appears that the first couple of shipments are going out by region instead of the exact order in which we paid for cost reasons. Initial quality has been fantastic.

The first shipment of lights (168 total) shipped on Dec 23. This was a pallet going to the USA from the first 576th person on the paid list that did not include batteries. Tracking numbers went out on Dec 27 and lights started arriving to customers on Dec 29th.

A second shipment of lights (size unknown) shipped Dec 27. Location unknown. No tracking numbers recieved yet.

There should be a European order going out in January.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 27

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 10 or 12.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey.

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here.

Video of Drop Test