[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I 2nd that Mathijs!

Regarding shipping:

- does it matter if GT was ordered with 18650 cells or only FL?

- does it matter which method of shipping was choosen (dhl, registered)?

• is destination country important, have all flashlights went to US, did someone from EU got this FL?

Thank you

Yes, without batteries are shipped faster (if im correct)
Yes, seems to be all DHL
Yes, only USA right now, no European shipping yet, as said earlier begin January 2018 they will start shipping to EU

this thread is gigantic… can someone point me to the led bin information, and driver schematic?

DHL Does not ship to where i live in the proverbial boonies ,neither does usps ,my light arrived in Tucson yesterday early in am and was shipped to my post office so i just came home after driving to post office to pick it up today which for me has been a record time ,last year I ordered a manker u21 and an acebeam 70 ,it went from dhl to usps in Tucson Az to elpaso Tx then to pheonix,to Tucson As back to Phoenix a d Then back to Tucson and finally to Sauhurita Az 10 days after reaching USA .
on a lighter note”pun intended”thank you BLF team to all your time and effort!Neal as well and lumitop!

UPDATES: It appears that the first couple of shipments are going out by region instead of the exact order in which we paid for cost reasons. Initial quality has been fantastic.

The first shipment of lights (168 total) shipped on Dec 23. This was a pallet going to the USA from the first 550th person on the paid list that did not include batteries. Tracking numbers went out on Dec 27 and lights started arriving to customers on Dec 29th.

A second shipment of lights (size unknown) shipped Dec 27. Location unknown. No tracking numbers recieved yet.

There should be a European order going out in January.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 27

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 10 or 12.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey.

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here.

Video of Drop Test

I’m sorry if I missed anyone earlier.
Coyotehawk will add everyone to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

We only know details of the very first shipment. There are many more shipments to come.

It is a 4000k D4 bin.
More info here.

I don’t think a driver schematic has been released. It was built by the member Del. Member Lexel is working on an aftermarket version in different sizes. I’m sure he knows.

Okay, i have been thinking about it for weeks now and i can feel the money burning in my pocket, despite not having much of it :slight_smile:

SIGN ME IN :money_mouth_face:

Edit: for clarification - Please add me to the list for 1 BLF GT flashlight

sure does, like a cat or snake eye :open_mouth:

We started to add content to the official support thread over here:

There is a link under the FAQ to my OSHpark page for the driver. Schematic and parts list is there.

Your videos are also linked there Jason, hope it is OK!

How many Dutch GT’s are coming our way? Can we fill a pallet?

Sure, no problem. I was hoping by now someone would do some better demonstration videos, as mine are pretty blah!

Okay, Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

i keep seeing information on an excel spreadsheet, but I cant find it. Im paid up in the first group with batteries. just wanting to make sure everything is ok on the spreadsheet.

You with the cash. Your friends, laughing at you, eventually wanting what you have.

I have been browsing this forum for some time and have the A6’s and Q8. So I guess it is time to now login and sign up for the GT.

Please add me to the list for 1 BLF GT flashlight with the set of 8 Samsung 35E batteries.

Thank you

I can always sell it off anyways. 2 kilograms will be ridiculous though, i better get my tripod neoprene carrying strap out of the drawer…

Anybody got theres and its snowing like to see some vids of in the snow . Ps i dont get snow on the coast in north Carolina.