[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

You can make even a large logo blend in if you use a color with less contrast, like gray.

Please put me on the list. Thank you.

I really want the logo to just say “Giggles” or “BLF Giggles”. Giggles is much more memorable (and truly representative) of this great light than “GT”.

Many sign or trophy shops in the U.S. will only charge $10-20.00 to engrave one of the flats on the battery tube.

Please put me also on the List.Thank you.

From now on everything regarding the logo need to be posted in this thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/72791

That way everything is concentrated in one place and easy to follow and discuss.

- Thank you

It has been some time now since I have made my 14$ pledge :slight_smile:
I have read the first post a few times, but do not see any new info as to production/payment/shipment dates.

Is there any news about when we can get our hands on it?

As far as I’m aware, The GTeam is hammering out final details with logos being one of one of the concerns. Our time soon approaches! :smiley:

Close enough to begin searching for accessories, I’d say.

Like hat clips or deep carry pocket clips :laughing: :smiley: :innocent:

I hope you bought two so you can wear them both on your hat when you go jogging at night.

Hi, it appears on facebook, lumintop publication, with the purchase prices both in the group of blf and, outside of group, price for second group of purchases with batteries included is 199 dollars, is it like that? I leave in case someone wants to see, greetings!

gastonpatagonico, it’s pretty close, they said they could bundle their cells (ncr18650b, I believe protected, but not sure) for 7 usd a piece. 8 cells is 56 usd +150, 206 usd. They probably decided that bundling that for 199 usd would net more battery sales, which are a high margin product.

getting close!!! :partying_face:

The Lumintop cells for $7 each are unprotected. Their protected ones are $15 each.

There was also mention that they might switch to a different battery.

Just checking - I wait for a PM telling me what to do? (Really dont what to miss it :-))

Hello,
A while back I requested to be ‘added to list’ and inquired as how to submit payment. I did receive a reply in the thread explaining the proceedure but haven’t yet received any PM for making my payment and can’t find my UN in any of the lists I’ve been able to locate. Can you confirm I actually am on ‘The List’, please? If I need to re-request I’d like to get it in ASAP. Light looks great! Thank you.

No one has gotten a PM yet.
I see you on the list. Number 961.

Why is Lumintop advertising 1880 lumens, and 2000 meters of throw on Facebook???

We never discussed the offical specs for this light with them, I am not 100% sure where they got those numbers.

I have tested the LED to ~2600 lumens bare, so figure ~10% losses and that leaves you with ~2300 lumens. I think a better lumen rating it between 2200-2300 lumens. If it were me I would go with 2200 lumens, better to under promise and over deliver IMHO.

Throw has been tested to over 2000m, so a 2000m throw rating is pretty good I would say, once again, under-promise, over-deliver. They could technically rate it higher though.

Yeah I figured that some 10-15% losses must be considered after bare led testing, but knowing that their products usually have 100% accurate lumens reading I got a feeling that they have done their own testing…