[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Is it too late to sign up for the group buy on this light? It’s amazing!

Not sure about China, but in Japan people usually speak about seeing the shape of a rabbit inside the moon. So I guess that is where the logo originally came from?

Thanks for logo story Dale, always better when a company’s logo has an interesting back story like that.

I like the BLF rabbit GT design and under this logo the Lumintop name. This can also be printed on the flat part of the tube.

It will surely be their flagship model, so it is OK to show off their brand on it, but this light is such a beast its logo deserves a bear or a bull instead of a rabbit!

Hi all,

interested…put me on the list too please…?

Regards
Patt

Nah man a rabbits where it’s at, it’s like calling the big guy tiny. It’s perfect!

I like this idea with that logo under the switch, then maybe put “Lumintop” opposite of that logo

As BLF series are built by different manufacturers in this case the logo text could be like: “BLF GT built by Lumintop” or “BLF GT manufactured by Lumintop”.

BLF GT with bigger text and manufacturer(s) with smaller text.This could make it more clear that BLF and Lumintop are different parties working together and both will get recognition having their name on it.

this would be better
folks would want to know what lowes store you got it from ! lol !

ok ladies, lets break this tea party up now
lets get back to some more BEAMSHOTS to hold us for a day or so :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Please put me on the list

Truth.

@Texas_Ace:

The flat area on the tube was designed to leave place for the brand name.

I don't understand why it is being placed on the head (or below the switch)..

But well...

I REALLY hope it won't be too large, because the flashlight itself is huge (ESPECIALLY THE HEAD), and by own experience I do know that the more unnoticed a tool, the better.

Especially when you travel, and when you need to pass Customs controls...

You can make even a large logo blend in if you use a color with less contrast, like gray.

Please put me on the list. Thank you.

I really want the logo to just say “Giggles” or “BLF Giggles”. Giggles is much more memorable (and truly representative) of this great light than “GT”.

Many sign or trophy shops in the U.S. will only charge $10-20.00 to engrave one of the flats on the battery tube.

Please put me also on the List.Thank you.

From now on everything regarding the logo need to be posted in this thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/72791

That way everything is concentrated in one place and easy to follow and discuss.

- Thank you