[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Like the others have mentioned, you should get 2 emails after you make the purchase.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Hi The Miller. I’ve just come back from a long work. When I wrote the second post was to confirm my purchase for one BLF GT.
I need only to know when it will be available and how I can pay the item.
Have a good weekend!

Like everyone who has signed up in the last month or so, your name will be added to the list. It will probably be early January when you get a PM sent to you giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay at the special discount price of $150.

Edit: I see your name at #998, so you will should be in the second group (555 to 1000) and get a PM one week from now.

Ordered. Time to start charging cells.
Thanks guys for making this happen.

for all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:

please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Awesome. Thanks ordered w batteries and:)

finaly!

Hi .
I had sent long ago the information about the possibility of using the priority mail for all EU Countries,as Banggood does already,so the deliveries bypass Customs inspection entirely.The extra charge is about $1,5~2 and also the delivery time is about half of that of the registered mail.
With this system,it is not necessary to split the light in two.
Did you examine this possibility?

Ordered one and donated.

Great work all of the team who made this done.

Ordered one and donated.

Great work all of the team who made this done.

Order placed for the GT and batteries. Donated as well. Thanks everyone involved.

Maybe? No. :frowning:
First Neal has to go to the factory with his crate of batteries. Then sort out all the paperwork of who has paid, matching it to the down payments done earlier, etc… This takes a lot of time. Then he can crack open the flashlight boxes and crate of batteries and start building the orders, packaging them and applying shipping labels.

Can he do all 555 of them on Monday? No, but I’d guess that quite a few could go out on Monday. Most of the orders could be shipped out during the next week, but there’s no guarantee all 555 will be shipped by Friday. It turns out the shipping packages and manuals still have to be finalized. TA says shipping might start in about one week.

Then, on the 8th or 9th (probably) PM will go out for the next group 555 to 1000. These orders won’t need to have all the paperwork matching and should go faster. Neal will try and get as many orders out as possible before he has to leave Lumintop around the 15th to 17th.

There should be maybe 2 weeks break, then back at it again in early January when the 1000 to current orders get paid for.

Just ordered. I got confirmed email from Paypal but How soon do I expect to receive email from Neal ?

Does anyone know what to declare to get the best chance of getting past customs unmolested in Australia?

found it on a government site , “For goods that are worth equal to or under AUD1,000, there are no duties, taxes or charges to pay.”

yes - but as you said: long ago...
i am sure you noticed the shipping problems with cells changing on a daily base.

Neal is a very experienced flashlight guy, he has been manager at banggood for years, now working his own business and beside helping us A LOT.
I am 100% sure he knows the ways which are possible and have the best outcome.

Thank you very much Jason. I wait for the message. P.S.: “Where to go”? I’m in Switzerland. I eventually need a shipping…

Hi Martin,

I hope you have read my pm about the USA address on where to send my GT to.

Thanks

Is is possible to order spare CW LED (on mcpcb) and how much does it cost?
Is is possible to order spare driver and how much does it cost?

I would like both. You never know what could happen :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, If you expected PM from BLF but you did not get one check your Spam folder, mine was there…
I will pay as soon as I get home (currently at work)