[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

No.

Replay email from NEAL. Check your Spam/Junk Email Folder

Just sent payment, but my question,

@M4XM4D

“shipping by Registered mail : TWO boxes with value $$$ each (slower – but less risk of customs)”

in my country, above $100 must pay import tax. So, if each box with value $$$ i must pay for $2xx ???

my not value it with $14 and $94 for each box??

Also, I seem to be on the list twice? 942 and 951. If that’s somehow my fault, I apologize, but I definitely only need one. Also also… Dang. My place in line is nine hundred and fourty two. Poop.

paid :+1:

Nah, I’m sure they will not start any seperate threads. I just hope people keep their posts short so it’s easy to read everything quickly.

neal asked me to make a quick poll on that topic

i will do asap ( slept less than 4 hrs, please be soft on me today)

T_A attached split rings to the sling mounts on Giggles and used a standard two point sling he had from another light. I’ll be using paracord attachments to preserve the finish with a similar two point sling made with H&K hooks and ballistic nylon webbing.

I remember someone using the sling from the Thorfire S70. Just get any type of adjystable sling you want from eBay or wherever. The GT has mounting holes on the head and tail. It’s no big deal.

On the topic of a new thread just for people to say they have ordered?

It’s a good idea and would leave this thread just for questions and answers.

About custom and taxes to sweden. For a purchase of 100$ extra charges is more than 40 $ if custom get hold of it and they probably will if DHL is used. Other brokarages may or may not slip throu custom depending on price, weight, size and how evil the custom officer choose to be.

Expected extra cost:

VAT: 25 %
Custom duty/tariff: 5% ( depending of item, Lightning i 5 , IT 0)
Brokarage fee: about 15 $.

Most smaller package custom never check, but this is a little bit bigger so lets hope for the best.

Payment sent!

E-mail received Neal, and replied to with forum name & phone number. Many Thanks!

Me too.

Now the race is on to see who gets theirs first

Cheers David.

Purchase complete

thanks everyone for making this happen!

I checked my spam folder and everything and no email…I sent Neal an email with the PayPal info, as well as my username and phone number. hopefully, this will get sorted out. Yahoo email is acting strange tonight…

@JasonWW i think he was talking about this

@M4XM4D

“shipping by Registered mail : TWO boxes with value $$$ each (slower – but less risk of customs)”

in my country, above $100 must pay import tax. So, if each box with value $$$ i must pay for $2xx ???

my not value it with $14 and $94 for each box??

Hi…
Payment sent, so now I can start focusing on Christmas that is coming soon…
…the lighthandling is in good hands.

Thanks to everyone and everybody that has made this light come to life.

Email from Neal received and replayed.

Done it ,now waiting for email

I’d like to be added in the GT group buy thread PLEASE!!! :slight_smile:

l am confused.

l see people saying receiving email from Neal and Paypal.

ln my case l got neither from them but received a BLF pm from The Miller.

Any idea?

Ordered !

Email from Neal replayed !

Thanks to the hole GT-Team for the hard work… :+1: