[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

The emails u get from Neal an Paypal is only after u have checked out and paid via paypal , that is provided u are actually supposed to be in the first 555 list.

The emails u get from Neal and Paypal is only after u have checked out and paid via paypal , that is provided u are actually supposed to be in the first 555 list.

Just to be sure, have you ordered and payed according to the instructions in Millers mail ?

The Miller has not logged in to BLF forum in 9 days. (Who exactly is sending the PM?)

Did you get a PM telling you where to go and how to pay?

Yes, l received complete ordering details…from The Miller

Edit:
BLF GT ready for purchase The Miller 12:34 pm

Am I in the right thread? How do I get in on this? any help?

Your name will be added to the list. It will probably be early Jan when you get a PM sent to you giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay at the special discount price of $150.

Say you want to be on the list in this thread. You will get a PM in January telling you how to pay. Ones paying now were the first ones on the list. Next batch will be ready in January.

Awesome!! Thank you. Fantastic.

Ordered one and donated.

Great work all of the team who made this done. :+1:

Like the others have mentioned, you should get 2 emails after you make the purchase.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Hi The Miller. I’ve just come back from a long work. When I wrote the second post was to confirm my purchase for one BLF GT.
I need only to know when it will be available and how I can pay the item.
Have a good weekend!

Like everyone who has signed up in the last month or so, your name will be added to the list. It will probably be early January when you get a PM sent to you giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay at the special discount price of $150.

Edit: I see your name at #998, so you will should be in the second group (555 to 1000) and get a PM one week from now.

Ordered. Time to start charging cells.
Thanks guys for making this happen.

for all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:

please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Awesome. Thanks ordered w batteries and:)

finaly!

Hi .
I had sent long ago the information about the possibility of using the priority mail for all EU Countries,as Banggood does already,so the deliveries bypass Customs inspection entirely.The extra charge is about $1,5~2 and also the delivery time is about half of that of the registered mail.
With this system,it is not necessary to split the light in two.
Did you examine this possibility?

Ordered one and donated.

Great work all of the team who made this done.