[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

14@2.5A is equal to 35w
+10% loss of driver
So max current draw per cell is
(38.5)/(3.7*8)=1.3A
Either how you wiring the battery, this will always be max current drawing per cell
Im pretty sure that all 18650 on market now can handle it(except low quality ultrafire 5000mah 18650 battery, LoL)

So those 20,000mAh batteries I found at a really good price should be fine? :smiling_imp:

Hey guys, I only just sow the message about the payment... If I make the paypal payment ASAP, can I still make the first list - or is that list closed now?

Unfortunately the first 555 are all filled up, but you can still get on the list for one which will be 150 usd

Edit
My bad, did not read your question correct!
I think it is still possible

Unless you mean that you just saw a Private Message from the GT team, if that is the case, yes, you can still get in. Make the payment as described in the PM. Don’t forget to include all the information that is asked for, and be sure to select “pay for goods and services”.

You are on the list at around 337, so if you should be fine, but make the payment ASAP!

(Mixed up Van with Yokiamy, now fixed)

Van if I were you I would do whatever the pm said, worst case you could get a refund. So go man go!

Tnx guys. :)

edit:

Payment done... BTW when all is ready, what other alternate shipment options will be available?

DHL experience in my country is simply atrocious. Dunno about them in other countries, but here they are literally thieves and robbers (and that's even quite blandly said).

In finland dhl charges 25.8e service payment if package comes outside eu and needs customs clearance. Dhl will pay taxes first and charge me taxes + 25,8e.
Even then if you handle everything by your own to customs and they do nothing else than wait, they will charge you 20e.

down payment sent for 511

Kuluttajavirasto-DHL

Thanks for the info. Now i can consider using dhl again.

Finally! Paid the extortion money last time yesterday.

Just choose alternative shipping in case of nasty DHL stuff, much easier :wink:

I definitely will be using the alternative shipping! No trust for DHL still.

Even in Italy DHL is very expensive but the impatience of having the torch in my hands I believe will force me to choose DHL shipping

Well no way I’ll be choosing DHL, it would add to much :wink:

Same here TM.
I am looking at 20% vat anyway, which will be another $22 .
DHL would then charge me another $15 on top so making my $111 light $148 :frowning:
I will be choosing the “other” shipping option :wink:

I heard that I should giggle…about this flashlight. So I giggle !

Is it now certain that users who can not use paypal need to use western union? Paying without Paypal (paying with credit card only) page can not be made by Neal?

For 40 euros I would not doubt, I would choose DHL. My fear is that I have to pay 80 euros! or+

If LT could attach the PayPal payment receipt to my shipment, it would help me