[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Is the alternative shipping method as fast as or as close to that of DHL ???

I hope it’s not one those methods which takes around 40 days or more !

And how would the batteries be shipped in alternative method ??? as the shipping will be split into two.Certain countries have restrictions on batteries being shipped into the country.

Although late to the party, could I please be added to the list! :partying_face:

That 2 separate parts shipment can lead to problems with dealing with local customs (one payment, but two packages).

Would be nice if next payments could be made not in 1 but in 2x similar sums. Like 2x $48 (which together with the $15 first payment, makes the $111 sum). This way we could show 2 separate payments for the customs.

any updates on actual light ?

1+ I want to see that perfect reflector, and final xhp35 version they’re going to have. Also knurling on tube and double springs on battery carriers…

+2. All this talk of payment is borrrrrring. I love light reviews! Can’t even count how many times i’ve searched for the TN42’s reflector just to stare at it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good point, will ask right after posting this.

Yes you can pay via Western Union to Neal, please respond to the PM with this request so Neal can send the details.

I had to sleep yesterday night, and with all the payments coming in after Neal send the excel I would not have been able to make a up to date list. Good for those being late, will ask again for the latest excel and do it today, also preparing the PM for those now moved up to the first 555
Hold your horses :smiley:

Like others, i’m very curious about the reflector improvement that was promised.

EU residents
Customs Duty is not due for goods, provided directly to the buyer when their value does not exceed 150 euros
If you buy 8 batteries at $7 each,you may exceed 150 euros if they are shipped with the GT and have to pay custom duty and also VAT.

It’s not customs duty that’s the issue, it’s DHL requesting about 20€ service fee to fill in the custom documents so you can pay the VAT on your item.
Post office in Belgium it’s 15€ for the same.

Yes it is the VAT and DHL fees adding up here.

When we ship goods from China to the Netherlands, we use an agent in China who orders, check and send the goods to us. The shipping is much cheaper, no customs and quick shipping time. I guess Lumintop has the same knowledge to ship quick and safe not using DHL.

I’m sorry, but because of the recent high spending on the flashlight, I have to give up the GT purchase. # 43 :cry:

Any news on updating the list? It’s been 7 days since original PM went out.

Have time scheduled today to update it and prepare new pm

Possible pouch for BLF GT?? Special edition?

I would be interested, obviously depending on the final price

Damn! That is one big bag!

Just throwing out an idea. You may want to first publish the list of payors before sending out PMs for the next round of payments. That way folks that paid, but somehow didn't get recognized, can provide documentation showing they did indeed pay and remain included in the 555.

Thank you for the huge effort you and the other contributors have made on this amazing project.

I think that is a great idea! :+1: