[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Google transate is your friend, it’s German…

All you need to know is the luminance (cd/mm^2). With this you can calculate the thow.

The tint in my exoerience is very white, just slighty bluish. No yellow, no green etc.

Firefox tracks metadata, so does literally every website you go to, so does your phone, and so does your ISP.
Sooo……
If you’re concerned about some computer knowing the websites you visit then you might want to stop using the internet, because everything gets tracked.

The idea is not to stop it entirely, that is impossible. The idea is to not make it easy and not to give all your information to the same place.

The same reason you lock your car doors when you go into a store. It would not stop someone from breaking in, it simply makes it hard enough to discourage most people.

Try the plugin noscript :wink:

A more accurate analogy would be covering your car up when you go to the bank because you are afraid of security cameras seeing what colour and brand it is.
There is literally no reason to be afraid of there being some metadata on a big data server, the computer doesn’t care about you at all.
Anyway, I’m gonna stop derailing this thread now. Paranoia can only be cured if the person wants to make the effort.

I see you have never been involved in the shadier side of the internet.

did I miss the who paid list ? been looking for 5 days now. is there a new PM list for the next available spots?

You could always use tor / onion browser… but I think this thread is getting off subject a bit at this point.

You need button top cells for this, unless you remove or alter the reverse polarity protection disks. Liionwholesale has the 30Q button tops at the group buy price right now, but they are going fast.

This is BLF—— Most of us have Soldering Irons(solder blob) on this Forum—- :wink:

That was way too easy. Here you are:

To answer “why bother at the same price”:

Because solder blobbed cells have roughly the same performance compared to unaltered flat tops. Aftermarket spot welded “button tops” do not.

I don’t think it will matter with this light. There was almost no difference in TomE’s Q8 test. 102 lumens was all, and it was pulling 21A at the tail cap.

Do we just make a post to be added to the list? I would like one.

No you didn’t, I am waiting for Neal to send me the latest excel sheet
But with all the emails and PMS I think he missed my email so will send it again now that the dust has settled a bit :wink:

Yes will update the new core list later.

6000 wooooooo (until someone deletes a post lol)

So has production started ? If not how far away is it projected ?

To be honest—— I usually have Button Tops for lights that require them—I just had gotten an email from Illumination.com about their sale—There was several to choose from for every bodies recommendations — Plus they’re a first class store

Awesome, congratulations!!! When do you start the raffle? :open_mouth:

Count me in!!! :partying_face:

A box?
CRX does a nice box for the build contest. A quad in a credit card size footprint.
That would be nice.
We should talk a manufacturer to a CRX built
:slight_smile: