[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I find the lighted switch on my Q8 very useful, I wonder if an after market good quality part for the GT would be possible…

The Miller….just wondering when the list of ‘people paid’ is going to be updated. The last PM I got from Neal said “add it”. I’m assuming he finally received the payment? Did you also get the PM from Neal?
My number on the list should be 110.

Thanks,

Yeah Neal is updating so we should be able to post it soon and moeoto third round of PMs

Why is this post getting loaded with talk about the Q8… this is a payment post, it should be reserved for payment info and updates on payment/production

Oh yeah, this caused some confusion
Let me explain, Neal writes “add it” and it sounds like he wants one to add something somewhere. He means “I have added it” so getting that message is to tell you you are now in the excel sheet correctly.

yawnnnn………good thing i really dont even want this silly, record breaking light to begin with……. :weary:

I could not find a product with that number either, and a link was not provided on the email they sent me.

Well the A037 and A380 are the only two plano-aspheric lenses of this diameter, so they must have made a mistake.

According to the paid list with the position of 598, will the price to be 111$ ? I got many conflicting reports about it like everyone currently will get this flashlight for 111$ and other reports about 150$. I need you to get this straight please.

If not late add me for 2 please

Yes will update the list later.

Simple answer is:
Those who have received a PM for down payment are in the $111 group.
Those who didn’t yet receive it are in the $150 group

Just a small question, down payment was for the small amunt paymenr, right?

Ehm,the downpayments were for the GT in the $111 price group. It is the first $14 paid of the $111

Thanks, just a it paranoid that I missed the payment for the remaining amount.

I'm in for two thanx

I’m in for 1 please.
John Tedder

Welcome to BLF two new members!
Will update the list later!

How is this one progressing? And work from the company on when production may start ?

If you want to play with such a spherical lens, they can be found in every old slide projector that are around on ceilings everywhere around the globe. I already broke one when trying to cut a hole, it will be a major undertaking!