[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

For the imperial challenged 6230ft is 1.899km :open_mouth:
Living close to the sea and in early spring the humidity here stops me from getting any where near that, if I had a nice big building like that hotel to aim at I would get maybe 1.4km :weary:

Cheers David

Is the list still open? Would be glad if someone can PM me to get me into the list :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to BLF!
Will update the list later

Giggles is right! :laughing:

Very nice VOB! :+1:

That huge beam, there IS no hiding from that!!! :wink:

Amazing video and pictures that really showing GT domination……
Shooting at dry places like in video with low humidity showing the truth who’s the boss…

The family enjoyed the vid big time!

BTW, any idea how much would it cost shipped to Malaysia? Any shipping method is fine

You are in the $150 group, this is including shipping

Hi can you please add me to the list, and possibly pm info to make first down payment. Thanks.

Wow, much appreciated! Really glad to see a prototype in some serious distance action in video. Your are dead-on with that hotel. Love to see it against a 1.5+ mcd dedomed XP-G2 or Oslon Black Flat aspherical. It's got to be a huge difference in hot spot size.

1229 kcd is fantastic btw. Do you know at what distance that measurement was taken? Curious bout all the talk on proper distances to use.

1,229 kcd = 2,217 meters, which is 1.38 miles to moonlight level

Ohhh - had to replay the snippet where you mention me several times - you know, the family...

I’d like to be added to the list for 2 if possible. Thanks :slight_smile:

Is that TA’s giggles?

I wonder if the xp-g2 or black flat actually will throw much further.

Will there be some large reflector size where the brighter LEDs throw further in real life?

If we reduce it to an extreme, and we have a LED with 10x the surface brightness of the flat black but a die size of only 0.01mm^2, Will this hypothetical LED throw further than the flat black?

HI THE MILLER CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE GT GIGA THROWER AND WHAT DO I NEED TO DO THANK’S

Welcome to BLF!
Will update list later.

Yes smaller lighted surface will throw further.
Same lighted surface and bigger reflector will throw further

O highly doubt if we will see an affordable led light with a bigger reflector then the GT soon.
I do hope to see mods with a smaller DIE led (in 8P cell config),/well focused this could throw further but with a smaller beam and lighted area.

Yes

Yes, first thing to do, relax :wink:
If you are this hyper just to get on the list you mist understand it will be waiting
Waiting before it is ready
Waiting before it gets shipped
And waiting before it arrives.
So just chill :wink:

I had to replay the bit where the GT is on a tripod and VoB heads down to the fence at 250’. That little dance in the hot spot was hilarious! :smiley:

I will definitely copy that giggles name on my light when I get it, looking at that video I was also giggling… :laughing:

sweet i am cool now :sunglasses: